Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMNIT STEYIN!

Just kidding :oldrazz:. But it is Loki in the post credits scene, yes? That tumblr site said it was a funny scene?

The post credit has some humor, yes. Don't believe everything you read, though I realize saying that means not to maybe believe me either :funny:

The site also said it adds to the cliffhanger, so there must be some seriousness to it

The mid credit adds to it when you start to ask "why?" and think on a larger scale.

Hey Steyin a poster in the news and spec thread heard that the fight with Kurse was "short". Do you agree with that assessment ot do you think it was just the right length?

It is brief, perhaps a few minutes. Probably could have been longer, but I don't think the length detracted from it.

The post credit has some humor, yes. Don't believe everything you read, though I realize saying that means not to maybe believe me either :funny:

The mid credit adds to it when you start to ask "why?" and think on a larger scale.

It is brief, perhaps a few minutes. Probably could have been longer, but I don't think the length detracted from it.

well that's good, regarding the fight.

So the mid credit is the scene that adds to the cliffhanger, and the POST credit scene is the phase 2 thing?

So...phase 2-Avengers 2 - Shreddies?? hmm

Is it longer than IM vs Killian and IM vs Thor in The Avengers?

Don't think so.

That doesn't bother me at all to be honest. He fights Maliketh as well, not to mention I was one of the few that felt the IM/WM fight against Whiplash wasn't that bad and the Hulk vs Abomination fight was a little too long.

I'm getting told different things, for the people who watched the film (Steyin), does the review/reaction embargo end 22nd (tomorrow) or the 24th? I hope it is tomorrow!

I'm getting told different things, for the people who watched the film (Steyin), does the review/reaction embargo end 22nd (tomorrow) or the 24th? I hope it is tomorrow!

No idea honestly.

Or in extreme cases, the day before.

In REALLY extreme cases, the day of. That usually only happens with **** like the Seltzer/Friedberg movies though.

In REALLY extreme cases, the day of. That usually only happens with **** like the Seltzer/Friedberg movies though.

IIRC at least one of the Transformers movies, Battleship and maybe one of those Twilight films had embargoes that lasted until right before release. I'm not absolutely sure about which ones, though I know that it has happened with wide release studio films. There have even been a few that refused to hold advance screenings for critics at all. That's when everyone knows it's a real stinker of a bomb. :woot:

IIRC at least one of the Transformers movies, Battleship and maybe one of those Twilight films had embargoes that lasted until right before release. I'm not absolutely sure about which ones, though I know that it has happened with wide release studio films. There have even been a few that refused to hold advance screenings for critics at all. That's when everyone knows it's a real stinker of a bomb. :woot:

I think Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance was a part of that group as well.

Steyin: Can I post your impressions review on another forum?

2 post credit scenes? Arent we lucky. Marvel might have to take a page from Pixar and do a short before the movies soon enough

I think that's a great idea. Marvel can gauge the GA interest in their more obscure characters by producing short (5 minute?) films that they can show before the main feature. Im talking superheroes here, not the Peggy Carters. Based on the response, they can decide whether to expand to a film a tv show or an animated feature (or nothing).

Last edited:
I'm waiting anxiously for the premiere in the UK to start so I can bombard people with questions. I want spoilers!

so confused, what's the difference when it comes to spoilers for today vs the 24th?

so confused, what's the difference when it comes to spoilers for today vs the 24th?

I think technically there's still an embargo, but because the UK premiere is tonight, there's a much higher chance of something being leaked. Ergo, they don't care as much because many more people are going to have watched the movie after tonight.

To me the villains always having an awesome death is a MUST! Can someone please tell me how Kurse and Malekith die? If at all? *crosses fingers and toes they do...AND it's an an awesome way!* :awesome:

:D

I think technically there's still an embargo, but because the UK premiere is tonight, there's a much higher chance of something being leaked. Ergo, they don't care as much because many more people are going to have watched the movie after tonight.

You speak truth.

Check out the first batch of reviews here: http://****************.com/movies/wave-reviews-thor-dark-world/

"Hiddleston is once again phenomenal as Loki and his turn here is possibly even better than last year's**The Avengers**while Hemsworth gets better and better with each cinematic performance he makes.**Thor: The Dark World**might not be the acting tour-de-force he gave us in**Rush*, but he never lets Hiddleston or anyone else steal the spot light from him with a commanding performance that perfectly treads the line of brilliance of Hiddleston and the scenery chewing of Hopkins."

This is for everyone worried about Thor being outshined by Loki, it pretty much proves that people who say that just prefer Loki's character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"