Fant4stic: Reborn! - - - - - - Part 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Marvel knowing this Turd of a film wouldn't boost sales afterwards also..

Comic sales hardly ever boost readership. Which is why the comics never try to sync with the movies in any meaningful capacity.

I don't read Marvel at all, but are they publishing anything FF related these days?

Guest appearances in other comics or trade paperbacks?

the comic ended this year, and the team was split... Sue is with SHIELD, Thing is with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and Johnny is with the Inhumans. not sure where reed is

if marvel gets the rights back.. expect a big Fantastic Four explosion.. in comics and merch touting the "return of the fantastic four"

Which flick is actually worse, I wonder. Fantastic Four or X-men Origins: Wolverine?

Hmm. MBJ as Blade is interesting, but he seems too young. I'd still prefer someone like Idris Elba (using his English accent).

saying micheal b jordan should be blade is basically just type casting him for his race.. the guy doesn't have a threatening demeanor.. you need an imposing dude to be blade

Which flick is actually worse, I wonder. Fantastic Four or X-men Origins: Wolverine?

It's hard because I went into X-Men: Wolverine Origins, not looking to get pissed off. So that's always a more bitter sting then going into say FF and expecting to be pissed off.

I don't know, but these guys are looking for it too:

EHpv7YY.jpg

Fox could learn a lot from a DUMMY:rimshot:

It's called damage control. So was the FF/Deadpool thing.

saying micheal b jordan should be blade is basically just type casting him for his race.. the guy doesn't have a threatening demeanor.. you need an imposing dude to be blade
I think he could pull it off. He was pretty intense in the Creed trailer.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/fantastic-x-men-not-film-universe-article-1.2314517

Kills the rumours of X-Men/F4 cross-over. Was never going to happen anyways, Fox was not going to endanger a recently reinvigorated X-Men and Marvel would have intervened.
How does this in any way "kill the rumors"? They flat out say the characters are in paralell universes and they want to cross them over in the future.

haha...

Audience "THIS MOVIE SUCKS!!"

Fox: "Uhh...er...it's in an alternate universe. Pay no attention to this movie."

Right...

But if FFINO had been a success, then they would have been quick to try to cross them over.

But how could Fox honesty think this movie was going to be a success if it's so laughably bad?

The reviews are still coming in, but right now the Tomatometer rating is even lower than Pixels.

Marvel Studios should have the rights back and make an Ant-Man prequel set in the 60's or 70's with a de-aged Michael Douglas and introduce their own Fantastic Four version in there. It will be different, comic-book accurate and we'll forget all about Fox. How does that sound?

Ant-Man is a moneymaker, but not that big of a moneymaker to deage Douglas for two hours.

Ant-Man is a moneymaker, but not that big of a moneymaker to deage Douglas for two hours.

well... the de-aged Douglas was in the 80s.. a 60s ant-man would likely be a different actor... and the clips from his spy camera new/s real looked like they were from the early 60s late 50s even

Hey guys its been a while, I just thought I'd stop by to say ATODASO!!!

The reviews are still coming in, but right now the Tomatometer rating is even lower than Pixels.

"I dunno, honey. Maybe we should see Pixels instead? It scored higher on the internet."

Someone somewhere will actually say this. Indeed, it may have already been uttered, and set loose upon the earth.

"I dunno, honey. Maybe we should see Pixels instead? It scored higher on the internet."

Someone somewhere will actually say this. Indeed, it may have already been uttered, and set loose upon the earth.

Or they could say....let's see if JURASSIC WORLD or ANT-MAN are still playing somewhere.

We should start seeing some numbers tomorrow. From tonight's midnight showings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"