Sidekick
Reaction score
HULME!
052503_lachy.jpg

Believe Him...

Funny part is, this is on-topic in here, so nobody can complain:

Bettany_Joker_New.jpg

BETTANY, DAMMIT!!!

Why the Hell is there manips of Hulme in a Paul Bettany topic?!

Is nothing sacred to you Hulme pushers! Can you please control your Hulme hard-ons, cus I don't want to hear it! You know what, I'm going to open a "Fantastic fan art of Hulme as Joker" topic and fill it with Bettany pics, thousands of Bettany pics, so many, in many in fact, it'll a thirteen-year-old girls bedroom who has the hots for him. It'll the Noah's flood of Bettany images, With me and the Hulme believers safely in the ark of faith, while the non-belivers drown in the cold, yet sexy, depths of Paul Bettany! :D :down

Rynan said:
Why the Hell is there manips of Bettany in a Lachy Hulme topic?!

Is nothing sacred to you Bettany pushers! Can you please control your Bettany hard-ons, cus I don't want to hear it! You know what, I'm going to open a "Fantastic fan art of Bettany as Joker" topic and fill it with Hulme pics, thousands of Hulme pics, so many, in many in fact, it'll a thirteen-year-old girls bedroom who has the hots for him. It'll the Noah's flood of Hulme images, With me and the Hulme believers safely in the ark of faith, while the non-belivers drown in the cold, yet sexy, depths of Lachy Hulme!

LMFAO!!!!!

As for the first fan art of Hulme, it really sucks.

StorminNorman said:
Why the Hell is there manips of Hulme in a Paul Bettany topic?!

Is nothing sacred to you Hulme pushers! Can you please control your Hulme hard-ons, cus I don't want to hear it! You know what, I'm going to open a "Fantastic fan art of Hulme as Joker" topic and fill it with Bettany pics, thousands of Bettany pics, so many, in many in fact, it'll a thirteen-year-old girls bedroom who has the hots for him. It'll the Noah's flood of Bettany images, With me and the Hulme believers safely in the ark of faith, while the non-belivers drown in the cold, yet sexy, depths of Paul Bettany! :D :down

Hey there! If gonna insult me, please, take the effort to come up with your own material. I detest plagiarism.

At you have a nice place play with your love-god Bettany. ;P

Throw feces around, I don't care. It's not my monkey cage...

We like our monkey cage, Mr. Zookeeper. Now get us some bananas. And make sure you shovel out the dung every night, we insist on clean living conditions. :up:

Silly monkey. I do not capitulate to Unions.

Now go climb a tree or something, I'm busy.

Rynan said:
Silly monkey. I do not capitulate to Unions.

Now go climb a tree or something, I'm busy.

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEE!!!!

Ugh.

<makes dirty hand gesture>

:D

I'd be crushed if Bettany didn't get the roll. :down :(

DCW said:
I'd be crushed if Bettany didn't get the roll. :down :(

I don't know what everybody's problem is with Hulme or bettany getting the role. The way I see it, there is no way in hell we will be dissapointed if one of these two get's to play Mr.J.
(as long as it's not brody):)

Brody could make for a great joker - or a horrible Joker. I have never seen him play a truly vilianous or hyper character and it is hard to picture him as one, but he is a fantastic actor no matter what.

I just have never seen Hulme act, and his career (or lack of it) concerns me. Christian Bale had several movies he could point to to show his acting chops, so does Bettany - Hulme...not so much.

StorminNorman said:
Brody could make for a great joker - or a horrible Joker. I have never seen him play a truly vilianous or hyper character and it is hard to picture him as one, but he is a fantastic actor no matter what.

I just have never seen Hulme act, and his career (or lack of it) concerns me. Christian Bale had several movies he could point to to show his acting chops, so does Bettany - Hulme...not so much.

Brody as an actor is a really good one, but as the Joker......no thank you!

I can see where you get your concern of the lack of Lachy movies, but look at hugh jackmen before he was casted as wolverine, a total unknown and only tv movies to his credit a few films and look how that turned out.

Yep, the only problem I have with Hulme is that I've never seen anything about him before. He could be a great actor and may be the best candidate for the Joker. I'd just pick Bettany if I had to choose one of the two. But you're right, I'm sure that we won't be dissapointed if either one of them was chosen.

DCW said:
Yep, the only problem I have with Hulme is that I've never seen anything about him before. He could be a great actor and may be the best candidate for the Joker. I'd just pick Bettany if I had to choose one of the two. But you're right, I'm sure that we won't be dissapointed if either one of them was chosen.

You think Hulme lack of movies is a problem, at least he has few. Brandon Routh, now there is man with quite a load on his back. Unknowns must be the thing in WB right now!!!!

Keyser Sushi said:
Funny part is, this is on-topic in here, so nobody can complain:

Bettany_Joker_New.jpg

Seriously, how can anyone not be for that guy as the Joker? Look at that... simply amazing. Just get it over with and cast the guy already, Nolan! Gangster No. 1 + that manip = all the auditioning the guy would ever need.

As for Hulme, I guess if like, Bettany was somehow unable to take the role due to, i dont know, a sudden outbreak of the Ebola virus or something crazy like that, I guess I could live with Hulme instead. It's really hard to say though, as he has so few good manips (not enough pictures of him without facial hair and smiling) and I've hardly seen him act. But, Nolan obviously likes something about him, so if he gets cast, I'll assume it's for good reason.

Katsuro said:
Seriously, how can anyone not be for that guy as the Joker? Look at that... simply amazing. Just get it over with and cast the guy already, Nolan! Gangster No. 1 + that manip = all the auditioning the guy would ever need.

As for Hulme, I guess if like, Bettany was somehow unable to take the role due to, i dont know, a sudden outbreak of the Ebola virus or something crazy like that, I guess I could live with Hulme instead. It's really hard to say though, as he has so few good manips (not enough pictures of him without facial hair and smiling) and I've hardly seen him act. But, Nolan obviously likes something about him, so if he gets cast, I'll assume it's for good reason.

Well said :up:, keeping an open mind about Hulme or Bettany is the best thing any real Batman fan can do at this point and I agree, if Nolan picked Hulme, I'm sure he saw something in him that we have yet to see!!

Katsuro said:

Brilliant good post:up:, simply smashing.

well,heres one of hulme as Joker (meant to look like a drawing):

hulmeisthejoker.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"