The Dark Knight Fantastic Fan Art of Bettany as Joker

StorminNorman said:
The Joker will have Green Hair and what not - however the suit does not make the Joker IMO. Look at Alan Ross - his Joker was perfectly creepy sans Purple Suit.

True. But it will seem strange for the Joker to wear a black tux throughout the entire movie and nothing else. I love Alex Ross' Joker tho. Joker must wear some kind of purple in some form or I'll refuse to accept it, thats right. I said it.

And he better have green hair!

Mr. Socko said:
True. But it will seem strange for the Joker to wear a black tux throughout the entire movie and nothing else. I love Alex Ross' Joker tho. Joker must wear some kind of purple in some form or I'll refuse to accept it, thats right. I said it.

I am not saying have him in the same thing all movie, I want their to be change.

I believe The Question had an idea for the Big Fight Scene with the Joker taking place in the Opera House Bruce went to before his parents where killed - I think Joker fighting in a tux at that Opera House would be very nice.

I think it is imperative that the Joker wear some kind of showy and expensive clothing.

For one, it identifies him as more of a showman, a clown which is what he is...an evil clown.

Secondly, of all the Bat-rogues, Joker is the one who does it most for image and for attention. As it goes along he becomes less a straightforward criminal than has a thing for Batman. He's an attention ****e. Purple suit says that perfectly.

Norm I got you a present:
bettanyavvy6zc.gif

Mr. Socko said:
EVERY medium of The Joker ever created has had him wear some kind of purple. It will suck horribly if The Joker is not flamboyant and is dark and wears a black trenchcoat the entire time with black hair and only pale skin. DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Just went to BOF and it looks like they're leading more towards Hulme for the role of Joker.

Don't worry about it - they confirmed he'll have white skin, green hair, the works. He probably won't have a perma-smile - meaning he'll be like Joker in TAS, he'll have a full range of expression... including that horrible smile.

But he won't have the purple suit. That's not a big deal, really. It'll be more realistic. You can see this guy with his white face, green hair, and red lips, wearing any range of clothing and still being freaky.

If they want more of a street thug Joker, he can wear a white suit and a purple shirt, open at the collar. I'd kind of like to see that, actually. Hell, Frank Miller's Joker in DKR wore a white suit.

Or he can chinos and a purple french dress shirt, with the ruffled cuffs and chest, again open at the collar.

Remember, Joker was a PIMPIN' dresser in the 40's. He should be one now. :up:

StorminNorman said:
I am not saying have him in the same thing all movie, I want their to be change.

I believe The Question had an idea for the Big Fight Scene with the Joker taking place in the Opera House Bruce went to before his parents where killed - I think Joker fighting in a tux at that Opera House would be very nice.

Not a bad idea :up:

I think they might go with a black suit and tie.

Not what I'm hoping for, but still...

I hope he at least has something either purple or green on him, even if it's a hankerchief...

Keyser Sushi said:
Don't worry about it - they confirmed he'll have white skin, green hair, the works. He probably won't have a perma-smile - meaning he'll be like Joker in TAS, he'll have a full range of expression... including that horrible smile.

But he won't have the purple suit. That's not a big deal, really. It'll be more realistic. You can see this guy with his white face, green hair, and red lips, wearing any range of clothing and still being freaky.

If they want more of a street thug Joker, he can wear a white suit and a purple shirt, open at the collar. I'd kind of like to see that, actually. Hell, Frank Miller's Joker in DKR wore a white suit.

Or he can chinos and a purple french dress shirt, with the ruffled cuffs and chest, again open at the collar.

I like your thinking :up:

Keyser Sushi said:

As long as the Joker is a pimpin' dresser, I will be A-okay.

StorminNorman said:
Which Bettany Avatar looks best?

untitled2.jpg

Smaller of course

bettanyavvy6zc.gif

11.gif

I like the scrolling one because it shows the hair. I'm proud of that hair, dagummit.

The hair is really the defining characteristic I think. There are many manips coming from that Da Vinci Code poster - none however have Bettany's hair..

Billabong7329 said:
joker7od.gif

here is my crap attempt

I would prefer a darker green for the hair - and a whiter white for the face... but atleast you have a good, long chin there.

The nose should be lengthened slightly, too.

More shadowing around the eyes

Make the hair bigger.

meh . . i didn't save the psd . . lol sorry, maybe ill edit it again tomorrow and try harder and take everyones suggestions

I've said this elsewhere but Bettany is going to be far too high-profile for The Joker once the Da Vinci Code comes around. Seriously, with over 40 million copies of the book sold and the latest controversy making headline news around the world, this thing is going to do Pirates of the Caribbean (possibly Titanic) type business. Bettany is going to be a huge star. Add the small factor of being typecast as an albino man with a penchant for murder and I really think he is going to be out of the picture.

bettany in the davincicodetrailer convinced me that he should get the part as the joker! actors in this franchise should not be superstars but rather respected actors which gains the films credibility and rspect and bettany definitely gives you that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"