Fantastic Four 3

I don't want to see the Puppet Master. Going from the Surfer, Doom, and the end of the Earth to the Puppet Master?

The Inhumans would be a better continuation.
the inhumans would rock, but not with fox doing them :-(

I don't want to see the Puppet Master. Going from the Surfer, Doom, and the end of the Earth to the Puppet Master?

The Inhumans would be a better continuation.

I think the Puppet Master could be a lesser villain, with a stronger one in place. Maybe Moleman or something along those lines, and I could see that happening later on. I love the Puppet Master back story, very interesting, and it would bring Alicia into the forefront more and use a wonderful actress more often....

The Pupper Master can't carry a movie, and I agree he would ahve to be lesser. I am not sure FOX would go for a character like the Moleman (though I like him).

Plus, the Inhumans story is one of the two best FF stories IMO (Coming of Galactus being the best).

The Pupper Master can't carry a movie, and I agree he would ahve to be lesser. I am not sure FOX would go for a character like the Moleman (though I like him).

Plus, the Inhumans story is one of the two best FF stories IMO (Coming of Galactus being the best).

I agree, but I don't see Fox putting out the money for what at least 4 more characters? then LockJaw would have to be CGI, and thats even more money....and the Inhumans themselves would constitute much more CGI than I think Fox is willing to pay for, and I'm afraid it would be at the expense of the F4.

I agree, but I don't see Fox putting out the money for what at least 4 more characters? then LockJaw would have to be CGI, and thats even more money....and the Inhumans themselves would constitute much more CGI than I think Fox is willing to pay for, and I'm afraid it would be at the expense of the F4.

It would be expensive, but each sequel should get a higher budget, and I think at can be done. It would really depend on this movie to see how much FOX would fork over for FF3.

It would be expensive, but each sequel should get a higher budget, and I think at can be done. It would really depend on this movie to see how much FOX would fork over for FF3.

This one was probably somewhere around 135 million.......maybe alittle leeway either way......in my opinion to do it right, you would have to have a budget of a SM 3.....and I don't see Fox ever putting that out.....BUT it would be cool to see.

This one was probably somewhere around 135 million.......maybe alittle leeway either way......in my opinion to do it right, you would have to have a budget of a SM 3.....and I don't see Fox ever putting that out.....BUT it would be cool to see.

This cast and crew is far cheaper than that of the Spider-Man or X-Men movies (Tobey, Kirsten, Hugh, Halle, Raimi, etc. were not cheap), so they could spend more money on the effects for the movie. I think this could be made for a little lower or the same amount it cost to make X3, and if this makes around X2 money, FOX might do it. Just get a cheaper cast for the Inhumans (by that I don't mean crappy actor's, just not high priced ones).

This cast and crew is far cheaper than that of the Spider-Man or X-Men movies, so they could spend more money on the effects for the movie. I think this could be made for a little lower or the same amount it cost to make X3, and if this makes around X2 money, FOX might do it. Just get a cheaper cast for the Inhumans (by that I don't mean crappy actor's, just not high priced ones).

Yes, and most of the 135 was spent on 6 characters, adding 5 more to the 4 would make 9 characters, maybe 10 characters....nope Fox won't cough up that kind of money.....ever IMO.

Yes, and most of the 135 was spent on 6 characters, adding 5 more to the 4 would make 9 characters, maybe 10 characters....nope Fox won't cough up that kind of money.....ever IMO.

But, unlike X-Men, you are only having 4 common characters (not the X-Men plus Magneto, etc). Add like 5 primary Inhumans (only focus on Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Gorgon, and Karnak) plus Lockjaw, and then Maximus.

Shave money from humorous things (like Reed reaching for some toilet paper), hire a cheaper Inhumans cast, and this could work for a reasonable price. Like I said, if this gets X2 numbers, then I can see FOX doing enough to make this. It depends on the gross. FOX coughed it up for X-Men: The Last Stand, and FF made more money than X-Men, so if FF2 equals or outdoes X2, I think they may do it.

Really, the Inhumans are the only story that can top this one visually, and bring in an epic scope.

But, unlike X-Men, you are only having 4 common characters (not the X-Men plus Magneto, etc). Add like 5 primary Inhumans (only focus on Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Gorgon, and Karnak) plus Lockjaw, and then Maximus.

Shave money from humorous things (like Reed reaching for some toilet paper), hire a cheaper Inhumans cast, and this could work for a reasonable price. Like I said, if this gets X2 numbers, then I can see FOX doing enough to make this. It depends on the gross. FOX coughed it up for X-Men: The Last Stand, and FF made more money than X-Men, so if FF2 equals or outdoes X2, I think they may do it.

Really, the Inhumans are the only story that can top this one visually, and bring in an epic scope.
I would have no faith in the team they have now doing a inhuman FF story, 92 min, no Galactus and it sounds like doom is a visual joke again. I hope it all just comes to an end with this movie I'm tired of this mindless eye candy, bad editing and writing. Let it die with bad box office and maybe someone else like marvel or sony will buy the rights and do this franchise right. Just look at the new Iron man suit to see how things could have been done right for a purple humanoid giant ;-)

I would have no faith in the team they have now doing a inhuman FF story right, 92 min and no Galactus and it sounds like doom is a joke visual joke again. I hope it all just comes to an end now with this movie I'm tired of this mindless eye candy, bad editing and writing. let it die with bad box office and maybe someone else like marvel or sony will buy the rights and do this franchise right. Just look at the new Iron man suit to see how things could have been done right and justice could have been done for a purple humanoid giant ;-)

I agree. This is not the right creative team to do it right. However, I am a realist. This will make money, and FOX more than likely will do another. We can only hope they get their stuff together and make a truely great FF movie!

Also, Iron Man is being done by Marvel, so I would hope that he is a bit more accurately done.

I agree. This is not the right creative team to do it right. However, I am a realist. This will make money, and FOX more than likely will do another. We can only hope they get their stuff together and make a truely great FF movie!

Also, Iron Man is being done by Marvel, so I would hope that he is a bit more accurately done.
Have you seen the Iron man suit yet? it rocks :-)

A purple humanoid giant....

seriously, it just sounds funny. Im not the biggest FF fan, but i know my stuff. I feel like im between someone who knows nothing and a fanboy. It sounds rediculous on screen to see that....

Why, exactly?

Plus, it is not like they must pluck his comic costume. They can alter his attire and modernize it (look at the MUA game).

As for giant humanoids, why not? We have had giant villains made of sand, a squid-faced pirate, giant robots are hyped, a giant ape, dinosaurs, etc.

I could keep going, but giant things have been done, so why is a humanoid any different from these things?

Have you seen the Iron man suit yet? it rocks :-)

Yes, it is awesome. Especially in that video they showed recently. It is amazing how awesome a job they did with it. They have a great cast and seem to be going in the right direction with that movie. Can't wait for the teaser (whenever it comes).

This franchise made more money than the first Xmen. So if the sequel also beats out X2 why would not Fox put in the money like they did on X3 which had a budget of around 200 million I think.

This franchise made more money than the first Xmen. So if the sequel also beats out X2 why would not Fox put in the money like they did on X3 which had a budget of around 200 million I think.

That would be cool, I'm not against it by any means.

That would be cool, I'm not against it by any means.

I know you are not Albafan. You are always objective in all your posts and you have tried to keep this forum a fun place.

its been a difficult week and I am troubled that I have lost a bit of my enthusiasm but if not for people like you and LS and Malus, 50yearoldfan and Nokio and Dragon and Carp and [Edit] all the regulars who are passionate about the FF I would easily forget all the fun we had and can have over the majesty that is the Fantastic Four.

It meant something to us as kids or as adults and that is why we are still here.

Despite all that has happened I think we will all be there to see the movie, even Kurosawa who I see is as disappointed as I am over the presentation of galactus.

Then we will come back and pick it to pieces cause you know we love our Fantastic Four.

Keep the faith man. While I may be voicing many concerns with the movie right now, I still think I will enjoy the movie. We can talk about the brains behind the franchise once we have seen this one and broken it down and decided if it was good enough to keep certain people around.

And I agree highguard, if this outdoes X2, I think FOX would invest enough to do the Inhumans. I think they should be the next step.

I've always wanted to see Namor in an FF movie also...I didnt know universal had the rights, that sucks.
If they cant get namor they should get the u-foes or use Dr.Doom as the main villain again.

That would be cool since Fantastic Four's budget was better than X-Men's, F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer's budget is bigger than X2: X-Men Unite d's, so why not make FF3's budget better than X-Men: The Last Stand's 220+ budget.

Best scenario for FF3 would be the introduction of the Inhumans with either the Frightful 4 being possible nemesis (the Medusa connection) or the mole man would make sense because the numerous mole people to contend with both Fantastic Four and Inhumans (with mole man kiddnapping Johnny's new love Crystal). I would love FF vs Namor in FF3 but FF is produced by 20th century and Universal owns the rights to Namor so it ain't happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"