Fantastic Four Animated airdates & first 4 episode descriptions

Psionic Force

Sidekick
Reaction score
I tried to search for this but the search function is not working for some reason. Anyway ... the airdates for the new F4 animated series have been posted. Here is the direct link: http://marvel.toonzone.net/fantasticfour/ffguide.php

promo.jpg

Episode #1: Doomsday
Original Airdate: September 2nd, 2006

When Reed is accused of having purposefully exposed Susan, Johnny and Ben to the cosmic rays that transformed them into the Fantastic Four, the team is torn apart. But as Susan, Johnny and Ben individually wonder if Reed is capable of such a betrayal, they’re attacked by the mastermind behind the plot against Reed – Doctor Doom. Now the team has to escape Doom’s prisons in order to save Reed and prevent Doom from plunging the city into the Negative Zone.

Episode #2: Trial By Fire
Original Airdate: September 9th, 2006

Johnny is put on trial for crimes against the Kree Empire by Ronan the Accuser after destroying the latest in a line of Kree Sentries, alien robots that have been observing the Fantastic Four. When Johnny chooses Reed as his lawyer, Ben and Susan take the stand in Johnny’s defense. But defending Johnny’s reckless behavior is tougher than they thought, especially when the accused is presumed guilty before the trial even starts.

Episode #3: Zoned Out
Original Airdate: September 16th, 2006

When Johnny gives an unauthorized tour of Reed’s lab to his friend Frankie, things go bad. Frankie is sucked into another dimension, and Johnny goes after her to try and keep anyone from finding out. But what he didn’t realize is that something came out of the dimensional portal as he went in - a harmless little bug. Now Johnny and Frankie are trapped and on the run while Reed, Ben and Susan are left to deal with that little bug.

Episode #4: Doomed
Original Airdate: September 23rd, 2006

Doctor Doom hacks into Reed’s consciousness, transferring his mind into Reed’s body. Now trapped inside Doom’s body, Reed must fight his way back to his family and friends before Doom transforms the Baxter Building into a weapon that could wipe out the Fantastic Four and half of the city.

I am actually looking forward to this ...

Me two it's August I wonder why they didn't show the preview to this cartoon yet it airs sept, 2 that's not too long from now and today.

no but i'll keep on the lookout

Why, oh WHY the Thing needs a "4" painted on his chest?

Psionic Force said:
Here is the new tv spot for the series .... and it sounds like Peter Cullen is the voice over ... cool!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gOtZVeRqLao

Thanks for the youtube, Peter Cullen sounded great for the voice over of the commercial. I'm just disappointed that this is not the Ultimate Fantastic Four version. 26 episodes of the show is still something not that JLU is off the air. May be they'll make Ultimate Avengers as a series one day rather than an animated movie once in a while.

I'm glad there's a topic SOMEWHERE on these boards about this show.

It all starts tomorrow. Can't wait. Hope it rules.

Bishop2 said:
I'm glad there's a topic SOMEWHERE on these boards about this show.

It all starts tomorrow. Can't wait. Hope it rules.
that makes two of us
ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME:thing: :thing:

So did anyone else think the premier episode was pretty lacking???

the purists may gripe about the non traditional costumes but i don't mind them i think they look pretty good i wonder did cn go with trial by fire because ther are so many[TOO many imho]judge shows on tv nowadays?

I don't care about the new costumes, but the story was lacking.

I also did not like the ANIME feel to the show. ANIME animation is choppy and not very fluid plus WAY to anuglar.

I will give this show a month worth of viewings to change my opinion and become a viewer. However I really think it will fail to hook me.

o man i cant belive i missed it! anyone know when the next time its on?

hopefully the show is a sucess like teen titans was. im really looking forward to it.

3dman27 said:
the purists may gripe about the non traditional costumes but i don't mind them i think they look pretty good i wonder did cn go with trial by fire because ther are so many[TOO many imho]judge shows on tv nowadays?

What do you mean? That was just the title of that episode....

Psionic Force said:
if you mean why am i complaing about judge shows its that i don't care much for them i think a trial should take place behind closed doors

Psionic Force said:

The title AND the plot. Stupid episode.

I hate anime. But since this was fantastic four I watched it (The new Batman cartoon was done the same way too). It's really good and pretty faithful (ALOT sciencefiction :D).

The animation was really choppy and static-like but I overlooked it for the story. The characters were great (Johnny was funny but really anoying lol) Can't wait to see more!

is it jut me or did they make Johnny look kinda like xander from drawn together lol
Drawn-Together-06.jpg

The cartoon has promise,things can get better from this point.I do wish a sub-forum for the cartoon would be put up..

Spider-Fan83 said:
is it jut me or did they make Johnny look kinda like xander from drawn together lol
Drawn-Together-06.jpg

Thanks for REALLY ruining the toon for me this time.

PDVD_000.jpg

Jourmugand said:
The cartoon has promise,things can get better from this point.I do wish a sub-forum for the cartoon would be put up..

Agreed on both counts.

The way they've envisioned the sci-fi is good, and Johnny and Reed and Ben's characterizations come off well - Ben even calls 'em "Matchstick" and "Stretch"! Sue comes off as hyper-*****y at this point, though, and the storyline feels insanely rushed - I mean, you can TELL this was supposed to be the second episode aired, but even if it HAD aired in order, it'd STILL feel out-of-wack. The opening lines with Johnny talking about how he's apparently a magnet for alien robots? That just seems DESIGNED to baffle the audience.

Scene of Ben juggling children was horrible. In what universe would that generate pleased applause? More like screams of horror. Especially since he's MADE OF ROCK. Even if that weren't the case, though...

Wow can't believe I miss this......This is show is definetly under the radar...what time and does this come on Cartoon Network, I can't find the time anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"