Fantastic Four General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I’m all in. The idea of digging through boxes, finding what I want, keeping them from becoming clutter and filing them away after I’ve read them just seems barbaric to me now.:funny:
Oh, I love the idea of it. I just don't like doing it in practice. If I use the full page format, the print is too small for me to read, so I have to either use the panel by panel feature (which is maddening), or the close up where you can scroll around the page. None of which I find enjoyable, unfortunately.

cs_funny.gif

I'd love if the post credits scene showed something like

Fantastic Four finishing a mission, then Reed leaves and start acting mysterious. He opens a portal of some sorts and we see four chairs in the shadows in front of him.
"Isn't it too early to have him join us?"
"With the potential of his universe, it's never too early".
Then we see them: Alex Hyde-White, Ioan Gruffudd, Miles Teller and John Krasinski.
"Reed Richards: Welcome to the Council".

Fantastic Four finishing a mission, then Reed leaves and start acting mysterious. He opens a portal of some sorts and we see four chairs in the shadows in front of him.
Then we see them: Alex Hyde-White, Ioan Gruffudd, Miles Teller and John Krasinski.

Love it. My version goes a bit further lol

As an end credits scene to MCU Fantastic Four, have Reed
(Krasinski)
transport himself to a super advanced lab somewhere where six men stand around a table. An older man at the head of the table says to him "took you long enough." The men then get close-up reveals, one by one. Five are wearing different variations of the FF suits with different designs of the "4" symbol on their respective chests. The sixth man is wearing a suit.

The men around the table:

1. The older man who greeted 616 Reed is Alex Hyde-White.
2. Ioan Gruffoud
3. Miles Teller
4. Jonathan Majors
5. John Krasinski (clean shaven, wearing a white Future Foundation suit)
6. Mads Mikkelsen (wearing a navy blue two-piece suit with a "4" lapel pin)

Alex Hyde-White then says "Let the Council of Reeds commence session."

Cut to black.

That’s a neat idea but not one that I see Marvel going with as Marvel isn’t going to do fanservice tributes to previous actors from failed iterations of the Fantastic Four. Then again…Marvel brought back Andrew Garfield and Anson Mount, who starred in failed iterations of Spider-Man and Inhumans respectively back. So at this point who’s to say they wouldn’t? At this rate I’m now fully expecting Finn Jones to return as Iron Fist with a comics accurate costume. Nothing is impossible at this point.

That’s a neat idea but not one that I see Marvel going with as Marvel isn’t going to do fanservice tributes to previous actors from failed iterations of the Fantastic Four. Then again…Marvel brought back Andrew Garfield and Anson Mount, who starred in failed iterations of Spider-Man and Inhumans respectively back. So at this point who’s to say they wouldn’t? At this rate I’m now fully expecting Finn Jones to return as Iron Fist with a comics accurate costume. Nothing is impossible at this point.

True. Nothing is impossible. I can still be cast as the MCU's Chris Powell aka Darkhawk lol
I am hoping they retain most if not all the previous Netflix actors. Especially:

Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle
the lady that played Elektra in Netflix DD
Foggy Nelson
all the Daredevil supporting cast
Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones
Mike Coulter as Luke Cage
i am fine with Finn Jones as Iron Fist, but they can audition other people to see if he is the best fit for their version.

i am fine with Finn Jones as Iron Fist, but they can audition other people to see if he is the best fit for their version.
Kind of sounds like he's the one they want to get rid of. I never minded Jones or Iron Fist as much as some others, but it seemed like they just wrote him too weak, and when his first season wasn't well received, they just wrote him weaker yet. Too bad too, because I liked the comic book character.

If they’ll bring back Anson Mount, then I think Finn Jones isn’t completely outta the question.

I'm sure we're all aware of this, but the above denial doesn't really mean squat.
But there is the rumor of BDH playing Alicia.

Kind of sounds like he's the one they want to get rid of. I never minded Jones or Iron Fist as much as some others, but it seemed like they just wrote him too weak, and when his first season wasn't well received, they just wrote him weaker yet. Too bad too, because I liked the comic book character.

My personal choice for Iron Fist was Charlie Hunnam - surprised he isnt cast in any MCU project yet

To the Mods: Marvel Studios just released official pics of the 838 Illuminati from MoM. Can we drop the spoiler tags for you know who?

I think we can. It is entering its 4th week of release.
Thank the heavens.

I CANNOT WAIT for the official announcement that John "I was BORN to play Reed Richards" Krasinski will star in Marvel Studios' Fantastic Four.

His role as 838 Reed Richards in MoM rocked the house during all three of my IMAX screenings. The crowds got loud and cheered when Krasinski hit the screen. This is dream casting and a fantastic way of starting the hype for the MCU's take on the FF.

Good times!!!!

My personal choice for Iron Fist was Charlie Hunnam - surprised he isnt cast in any MCU project yet
I remember there was a lot of anger around the first Iron Fist because some people thought the character should have been race swapped to be Asian.

Thank the heavens.

I CANNOT WAIT for the official announcement that John "I was BORN to play Reed Richards" Krasinski will star in Marvel Studios' Fantastic Four.
You're going to be really disappointed when the official casting announcement comes out and here's your new Reed Richards:
noah_jupe_young_hollywood.jpg

Thank the heavens.

His role as 838 Reed Richards in MoM rocked the house during all three of my IMAX screenings. The crowds got loud and cheered when Krasinski hit the screen. This is dream casting and a fantastic way of starting the hype for the MCU's take on the FF.

Good times!!!!

SHHHH...
dont tell anyone

illuminadi4.jpg

but

MARVEL STUDIOS' MISTER FANTASTIC.

IS.

NONE OTHER THAN.

JOHN FREAKIN' KRASINSKI.

tenor.gif

there i did it. you can ban me now.

Last edited:
I remember there was a lot of anger around the first Iron Fist because some people thought the character should have been race swapped to be Asian.

You're going to be really disappointed when the official casting announcement comes out and here's your new Reed Richards:
noah_jupe_young_hollywood.jpg

might as well race swap Shang Chi to a blue eyed blond haired Aryan man lol.

I wouldn't mind that child as Reed Richards in a flashback scene to his youth. He looks like a young Krasinski.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"