Fantastic Four Movie Wallpapers!

Sauron said:
I think his head's stretching towards you and Johnny's face is fine it's half in flame.

I see it now, thanks, but Johnny still looks kinda bald :eek: :ff: :venom:

It was better than X-Men 1, and Daredevil, beating Hulk by a TAD, but not X-Men 2...how can they top that!?!

movie-man2000 said:
It was better than X-Men 1, and Daredevil, beating Hulk by a TAD, but not X-Men 2...how can they top that!?!
They did top X-2, that movie wasn't a real X-men movie. Nightcrawler was a buck toothed wimp, that wasn't even him. Lady Deathstryke well, that wasn't her either. The whole thing was boring with boring matrix rip off suits again and Logan's hair looked like a box most of the time. Singer sucks I'm glad his unimaginative self is gone. He ruined the x-men movies. this is my opinion so if you like it fine, I won't flame you for it. This is just my thought on it.

Your opinion is wrong, but thats just my opinion :D

Sauron said:
They did top X-2, that movie wasn't a real X-men movie. Nightcrawler was a buck toothed wimp, that wasn't even him. Lady Deathstryke well, that wasn't her either. The whole thing was boring with boring matrix rip off suits again and Logan's hair looked like a box most of the time. Singer sucks I'm glad his unimaginative self is gone. He ruined the x-men movies. this is my opinion so if you like it fine, I won't flame you for it. This is just my thought on it.

I'd never flame anyone for their opinion :confused: :p :D

But you must realize, with your power and evilness (from what I gathered in the LotR movies...you were in them, weren't you?) you are pretty much the only person who has "apparently" seen X-Men 2, and hasn't liked it.

Oh, and it's also Lady DeathSTRIKE...not Deathstryke or however you think it's spelt.

I love when people contradict themselves...:eek:

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
I'd never flame anyone for their opinion :confused: :p :D

But you must realize, with your power and evilness (from what I gathered in the LotR movies...you were in them, weren't you?) you are pretty much the only person who has "apparently" seen X-Men 2, and hasn't liked it.

Oh, and it's also Lady DeathSTRIKE...not Deathstryke or however you think it's spelt.

I love when people contradict themselves...:eek:
I spelled it wong ,, o , knoe! Eye mad a mishtac! Anyway since I wrote all that about X2 I've had a change of heart. I let go of all my hangups about it and watched it like I was watching it for the first time with a new look, and I liked it. I've been picking at movies too long, and I never use to do that, I use to love everything but, it just started to get to me that they were changing things too much in comic book films, but I'm over it. I don't want to see my fave heroes get dumped on and a true vision of them but I don't need to nit pick either.

So I'm yelling at myself here really, that wasn't me before, I am sorry for my former dark side. Although I am Sauron and I am evil when it comes to being a fanboy geek I will not do that.

Dr2.jpg

Here's a wallpaper I made in PhotoShop. Parts of it suck, but I still think it's cool. It's my wallpaper now, I like it.:D

The bottom picture in the middle is from "CConn" The Dr. Doom picture on the right, and the "DR. DOOM" and "DOOM" logos are from, "Phoenixflight". Thanks for the help guys.:up:
Tell me what you guys think!:ff::D

hm I'm sorry but it looks really good but its WAY too small for modern computer geeks to use, like myself, maybe make a larger version?

JeanGrey[GR] said:
hey good job superboon!:up:

but now a wallpaper from me...i made it in 15 minutes!:D
13fanta45qr.jpg

JeanGrey[GR]:ff:

You made it in 15 minutes? No offence, but it shows...:( :down:

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
hm I'm sorry but it looks really good but its WAY too small for modern computer geeks to use, like myself, maybe make a larger version?

It's big. When I put it in Photobucket it made it that size. I don't know how to make it larger if Photobucket makes it smaller. Can someone who knows how to do it fix it?

webhead731 said:
I'll just stay with Photobucket. Thanks.:spidey:

Then don't make wallpapers.

Which sucks since I like that Doom one but it's waaay too small to use.

webhead731 said:
It's big. When I put it in Photobucket it made it that size. I don't know how to make it larger if Photobucket makes it smaller. Can someone who knows how to do it fix it?

Send it thru email... I'll send you a PM later...but it is good work...too bad it's small ... :(

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Send it thru email... I'll send you a PM later...but it is good work...too bad it's small ... :(

No actually in the "Fan Art" forum I posted a thread asking if someone to resize it for me. Hopefully it will be done soon. Thanks for the comment though.

webhead731 said:
No actually in the "Fan Art" forum I posted a thread asking if someone to resize it for me. Hopefully it will be done soon. Thanks for the comment though.

Or you could just upload it to imageshack.

webhead731 said:
No thanks.:)

Any reason why?

You like doing things the hard way?

Do you think something everyone uses will some how hurt your computer? You can use photobucket and imageshack.

AND THAT'S GOTT BE THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"