Fantastic Four Movie Wallpapers!

dr25gn.jpg

Is this big enough? I'm in Imageshack.:ff::D:up:

Ain't that bad Webs, nice job.

I wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year!!

Dr. Doom (and Company) inspired wallpaper! Hope you enjoy - it's my very first one!!
doomwallpaper26bx.jpg

I like the shot of Ben there Pheonix, just wish there were more like that with closed fists.
Cool wallpaper!

that pic of reed is the same one on the tv guides they had out in theUS.

I tought I'd be making more wallpapers since the DVD came out it doesn't look like it.
Here's one of the DVD site
dvdsitepaper01.jpg

Vartha said:
I tought I'd be making more wallpapers since the DVD came out it doesn't look like it.
Here's one of the DVD site
dvdsitepaper01.jpg

I wanted to make one like this but I didn't know how. I always liked Doom's picture above the city. I'm glad you made this.
Good job!:eek::up:

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Thats from the Xtreme Desktop
Actually that IS from the DVD site. I've been having problems downloading stuff here in Arkansas, the dial up is worse than Illinois,:( and haven't been able to download the new FF desktops.

Vartha said:
Actually that IS from the DVD site. I've been having problems downloading stuff here in Arkansas, the dial up is worse than Illinois,:( and haven't been able to download the new FF desktops.

I think the only way you'll be able to get the new desktop is with broadband....You're not going to be able to do anything with dial-up....maybe DSL, but it probably will not download except w/ Broadband and thats ashame because it is cool....

It doesn't say anything about Broadband in the requirements..

blank.jpg

I'll let you all know, I'm downloading it now, it's almost done

It works, The only real slow thing is the trailer part, other than that it is pretty cool.

Vartha said:
It doesn't say anything about Broadband in the requirements..

blank.jpg

I'll let you all know, I'm downloading it now, it's almost done

Yep, but I think to get the full effects of it Broadband is needed....I love it....and its very fast....the thing that is weird is the fact that Doom has no video footage....damn he even gets short changed on the desktop...LOL

I like the fact that there are other marvel movies for this desktop program like DD, Electra, and X2, curious to what they look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"