Fantastic four (new cartoon) any of use got any pics?

Pikachu blows up giant robots every saturday morning.

jaydawg said:
Pikachu blows up giant robots every saturday morning.

that's a misunderstanding. they aren't fighting ;)

I really don't know why you guys are complaining about the new series being an American anime thing, when the show is being doen by the same people who drew Code Lyoko, and might I add that show was NOT done by Americans, or the Japanese, but in Canada. So stop saying "stupid american anime" and junk. Stop saying "stupid kids don't know what real cartoons are anymore". 'Cause it's not their fault, actually.
People make what people watch. And now, Japanese anime is in. In fact, more countries are doing the anime style instead of America. Like France and Canada. France brought us "Totally Spies" and "Martin Mystery", I believe. I can hardly name anyother "Americanime" out there. Have you guys seen the shows on Cartoon Network? And I mean CARTOON Network, not Toonami.
CN has Billy and Mandy, Camp Lazlo, they still air Johnny Bravo and Samurai Jack along with Justice League and MEGAS XLR, with many other cartoons. Look at Disney channels. Their cartoons may be crap, but their still non-anime style cartoons.
The kids still watch them, so I don't know what you guys are crying about. Don't blame America or its children, blame Canada and France if you have to.

anybody got a link to the shows official site?

My only complaint about the probable look of the cartoon is the costumes.
They're not blue.
Thats like making spideys outfit yellow and purple.

Well variations can sometimes be just as good or even better. Spider-man Unlimited for example, kickass costume. Rogue, Kitty and Wolverine on X-men: Evolution also had great looks. Hell, every member of Teen Titans looks better in the cartoon than the comic.

jaydawg said:
Well variations can sometimes be just as good or even better. Spider-man Unlimited for example, kickass costume. Rogue, Kitty and Wolverine on X-men: Evolution also had great looks. Hell, every member of Teen Titans looks better in the cartoon than the comic.

Yeah I guess, Id just hoped that they'd vaguly resemble the comic costumes in some way.

stop*****ing. didn't someone ask for pictures of this sucktastic cartoon. also theyre are links on superherohype .com

i heard it wont be on tv till 2006

I just went and dug this out of the F4 forum:

f4cartoon.jpg

Oh, I was mistaken. the uniforms dont look as bad as I remembered them looking.

Mrs Richards said:
I just went and dug this out of the F4 forum:

f4cartoon.jpg
oh christ, i was hoping that that had been buried in the many thread of the FF forum.

it just looks so, wrong, i want to use Torchie as a pick axe:(:down

Reed looks...well....i just don't like that hair style

lmao!
Reed looks like Roger the shrubber in Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Mrs Richards said:
lmao!
Reed looks like Roger the shrubber in Monty Python and the Holy Grail
:eek:

i thought he looked like someone......

now i know!!!

Yeah, and I think he looks too young too.

But incase anyone reading this is unfamiliar with roger the shrubber:

roger.jpg

the main thing about reed, minus the hair, which, BTW, i could pull off, but he can't, is the fact that he looks to muscular, he should look normal...wel, you know what i mean.

and i've just noticed, Sue has unusualy masive hips.

I agree with the muscle thing. If Im doing art involving the F4, I always draw Johnny more muscular than Reed.
Sue probably has huge hips because It sort of looks like thats the style of the cartoon. Some things are exaggerated. In this case, her womanly hips.
and unusually pointy chin....

i think the pointy chin works in her, it's not to big, and goes with the hair style.

yeh, i can lie well:D

Ive just realised. The '4' in the title is like the film, but the way 'fantastic four' is written is like the comicbook. I like that.

and they have orange on their costumes, i seam to remember Reed wearing a red costume at one point, but nothing with as bad a colour doodle as that.

i ahte the fact that FFC will become fis based on this after wave 2:(

Johnny wore a red and yellow costume on a couple of occations in the comicbook if thats what you mean.
Reed didnt ever change the colour of his though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"