Fantastic Lounges: The Crimes of Reek

Status
Not open for further replies.
We watched Outlaw King last Daturday. It was pretty good. :)
Yeah, and I know the areas where it was filmed - was filming a couple of the times when I visited. I love seeing stuff like that and then watching how it turns out on film. Outlaw King could have done with a Mel Gibson type really stoking things up though - he adds the magic to Braveheart. I loved all of the films though - been a while since I've been on a film binge as I've been concentrating on my TV backlog (like you :cwink:).

tenor.gif

This is amazing work:

Peter Jackson took 100 year old black and white silent video recorded during WW1, fully restored it, colorized it, recovered and added audio, intermixed interviews with soldiers that fought in the war and turned it into a documentary about The Great War.

Saw Creed II last night. Loved it. Big fan of the Rocky films, and while not as strong as Creed, it still is a solid sequel in its own right :up:

Saw Creed II last night. Loved it. Big fan of the Rocky films, and while not as strong as Creed, it still is a solid sequel in its own right :up:
Nice. If it's half as good as Creed I'm going to love it.

You know what that means....

Creed 6: Alien from Mars.

Creed 2070: Old Man Creed vs Zombie Stallone

I still havent watched Creed...or any of the Rocky films.

I still havent watched Creed...or any of the Rocky films.

Rocky is one of my 10 favorite films. I love the sequels, also. But the 1st film is the gem. Best acting Sylvester Stallone has ever done. Though he was great in Creed as well.

I thought the first one was pretty good so I'm not surprised. :) I'm just happy to see Jordan doing so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"