Fast 8 - Part 1

They should finally get Nic Cage to appear in this franchise.

Well he was pretty cool in Gone in 60 Seconds. Dom has nothing on Memphis Raines.

The HBO First Look premieres this Tuesday night at 10:30.

I don't even care about the ridiculousness at this point. I'd be down.

Has the 160 minute runtime been confirmed?

Yeah I don't really see the point of bringing back Han. Sometimes dead has to mean dead.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Korean or Hong Kong actors included in the cast though. Maybe huang xuan. *gasp* or imagine if Iko Uwais joined!

It's going to feel weird not seeing Brian on screen.

(sighs)

75d4cf38e8f7bad0a500b33215e3611e-the-fast-and-the-fierce.jpg

The sad part is that's not as ridiculous as how the submarine vs. cars scene in Fast 8 looks. :o

I'm very curious to see how this does critically and financially. I feel like F7 was the most definitely the series peak and it can only go down from here but I'd like be proven wrong.

Dominique Swain? Wow.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Korean or Hong Kong actors included in the cast though. Maybe huang xuan. *gasp* or imagine if Iko Uwais joined!

Donnie Yen seems like an obvious choice. Forget Rogue One where he barely did anything, he was awesome in Ip Man 2. A F&F fight scene with him against someone like The Rock could be amazing! Although since Tony Jaa got wasted in his role in the last movie, I'm not sure these filmmakers would know what to do with Donnie Yen either....

Tomatometer has launched at 40%. First rotten since Fast 4.

Donnie Yen seems like an obvious choice. Forget Rogue One where he barely did anything, he was awesome in Ip Man 2. A F&F fight scene with him against someone like The Rock could be amazing! Although since Tony Jaa got wasted in his role in the last movie, I'm not sure these filmmakers would know what to do with Donnie Yen either....

A big gripe I have with the last two films is how they absolutely wasted Joe Taslim and Tony Jaa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"