Fast and the Furious 9: The Fast Saga

Good God, I hate to say it, but you just know that once Vin stops wanting to make these movies that the studio will try and make some god awful F&F prequel. Maybe we'll get to see Toretto cave that guy's head in with a wrench.

I want the plot to be:

"Dom and his crew are back, this time they have to travel to space to rescue the crew of the International Space Station from Aliens. Said Aliens come from the planet ABC 123 and after a brief fight that includes a chase through a black hole, Dom and company are able to rescue the crew, but they arrive into an alternate Earth that includes a Zombie Adolf Hitler riding on a T-Rex that has lasers attached with an army of Zombies, Cowboys, Ninjas, Robots and pirates....also clones of Keanu Reeves. Dom and his crew must fight in order to get back to their real timeline.

Set videos have Tyrese wearing a tactical vest.

Vin confirmed on Instagram that Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren are both returning.

Charlize makes sense as she got away in the last one. Let's just hope they don't make her a good guy because she was really working for someone even more evil!

I want the plot to be:

"Dom and his crew are back, this time they have to travel to space to rescue the crew of the International Space Station from Aliens. Said Aliens come from the planet ABC 123 and after a brief fight that includes a chase through a black hole, Dom and company are able to rescue the crew, but they arrive into an alternate Earth that includes a Zombie Adolf Hitler riding on a T-Rex that has lasers attached with an army of Zombies, Cowboys, Ninjas, Robots and pirates....also clones of Keanu Reeves. Dom and his crew must fight in order to get back to their real timeline.

If Keanu Reeves ends up in a F&F movie, it HAS to involve time travel so that someone can say "Does this guy ever age?!" :funny:

The fact that Natalie Emmanuel is the only black actress in this franchise is surprising to me. I thought that there would be more by now.

If you've seen Hobbs and Shaw you can probably piece together who that mysterious voice villain is.

I hope Keanu shows up in Fast 9 and if he does he does as a villain

I want the plot to be:

They aren't that far off based off Hobbs & Shaw.

That would be cute, I would like to see that.

Also, I love this idea

It only makes sense for Han's family to want revenge hence if Han has a brother or a sister he or she would go after Deckard which makes perfect sense

Yeah, it does give off the vibe of, "this character really mattered that little."

I always thought it was amusing they continued doing movies with Han all set before Tokyo Drift so they could continue using that actor, up until Furious 7 which is like 10 years later after that movie in real-time.

The best is how 17 year old high school student Lucas Black looked 30 in one shot and then magically 40 in the next.

-720f1aba218a5e4b.jpg

The best is how 17 year old high school student Lucas Black looked 30 in one shot and then magically 40 in the next.

-720f1aba218a5e4b.jpg

To be fair, Lucas Black was likely closer to 33 when that scene was shot. I recall how people were telling me Black was going to have the Paul Walker role in this film. Instead it was just one scene.

Yeah, it does give off the vibe of, "this character really mattered that little."

Yeah, I loved Han and he was an important member of the team so I’m all for #justiceforhan

Plus it would have made more sense for Lucas' character Sean to join the team rather than Deckard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"