Fast and the Furious 9: The Fast Saga

Could have been just a visit or maybe something more, but Vin posted on Instagram that Cody Walker came to the set.

She looks amazing, vin diesel and the rock are shaking

I prefer her long blonde hair but does this make her look colder.

Well the character is supposed to be psycho.

That’s definitely a psycho haircut. I’ve seen them at my nephew’s soccer games.

lol it's not always the case, but whenever a woman in fiction cuts their long hair and get it insanely short it's to showcase their darker and edgier persona.

Anything is better than the dreadlocks.

Mid-Engine Dodge Charger Spotted In Fast & Furious 9

632054.jpg

632053.jpg

632046.jpg

632045.jpg

I wonder if Eteon will show up in this film or if other characters like Cipher will be connected to it

I might be alone in it, but I didn’t mind the dreads. I definitely liked them better than this bowl cut they’ve given her. I can’t help it; every time I see a bowl cut it makes me think of the kids I knew when I briefly went to this extremely fundamentalist Christian school growing up. These were the kind of loony tunes who believed in conversion therapy and thought movie theaters were evil (though racist jokes were okay). Anyway, a lot of the guys there had that haircut.

Then the bowl cut should symbolize how nuts she is.

Cardi B has joined the franchise, increasing the number of black women in the franchise to 2.

Her “role” I’m sure will consist of one line and a wink into the camera.

The lack of Black and Asian women in this franchise is a bit stunning.

Isn’t it enough they make up the bevy of gorgeous women dancing and rubbing against the cars before a race?

Isn’t it enough they make up the bevy of gorgeous women dancing and rubbing against the cars before a race?

No. Outside of Nathalie Emmanuel, there's none of them with any significant roles in the franchise. I know Devon Aoki was in the second one, but she hasn't been back since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"