Fast and the Furious 9: The Fast Saga

Side note...if he was offered a spin off, and he didn't take it, then that's his own dumbass fault. Just start taking gigs regardless of how ****** it is. Damn, when's the last time Nic Cage said no to ANYTHING because of his money problems?

Hey Tyrese, maybe you wouldn't have fallen on hard times if you didn't build a nightclub, a Starbucks, and a f***ing BENIHANA in your backyard?!

Tyrese may have some mental health woes which he has my sympathy for but I have no sympathy for his money problems.

Tyrese has been bragging about living an extravagant lifestyle and blowing his money on dumb s*** for a few years now.

Lots of these stars with money problems like Nicholas Cage, Johnny Depp, Tyrese, ect behave like they are going to get big paychecks forever and blow their money on lifestyles they can't afford to maintain.

I’m not against them writing Roman out if they can do it in a way that doesn’t throw the character under the bus. But looking at it as a fictional universe, I’ve long viewed Roman as a character who, without Brian, wouldn’t feel obligated to continue associating with these people.

I have ZERO sympathy for multi millionaire celebrities that squander their fortune. Crying on social media for a paycheck...lol. Sell your assets and quit whining. Your assets are worth more than most of us will make in a lifetime of work.

Kill off his character. He should be working at Walmart.

Tyrese back at it again....

Annnd another one

tumblr_o6os4muKmr1qdone5o4_500.gif

tyrese:Want you guys to know I? had a real Heart to Heart with one of Dewayne’s associates and this will be my last post about him........ I? repeat my last.... I? respect the associate who called.. My story will never change I? was never DJ’s Co-Star... I’m Shayla’s Father first.... Justin Lin is back in the driver seat that’s exciting cause it going to feel like the true #FastFamily all over again..... When we see Justin we see Paul.....

Does he promise this time?

And I am pretty sure he hasn't changed his clothes in the past week. And he posted a "music" video that had photos of celeb dads with their daughters...

God who actually is coming back? There seems to be a lot of question marks

Michelle Rodriguez threatened to quit if the women's roles in the future installments aren't better.

I guess that means they don't have any contractual obligations. It'll be interesting to see just what happens with the franchise post Walker. The whole Rock/Statham thing is all I was really interested in. I've never been a huge fan of the movies. They're fun little popcorn spectacles that I'll watch if it's on TV, but if the series falls apart and nothing else gets made, it certainly won't break my heart.

Is he saying Justin Lin is back? That's pretty cool.

Even if the last Transformers sucked that would've been another paycheck for him.

Tyrese may have some mental health woes which he has my sympathy for but I have no sympathy for his money problems.

Tyrese has been bragging about living an extravagant lifestyle and blowing his money on dumb s*** for a few years now.

Lots of these stars with money problems like Nicholas Cage, Johnny Depp, Tyrese, ect behave like they are going to get big paychecks forever and blow their money on lifestyles they can't afford to maintain.

Agreed

Am I the only one who thinks Deckard Shaw and Hobbs are overrated? I really hope they introduce new blood into the group if they do end up making part 9 & 10. If Justin Lin & Jordana is back, that's awesome and hopeful news. Scott Eastwood's character was such a shameless attempt at replacing Brian's character. They should have stuck with Shawn Boswell and the plan to have one of the Walker brothers play a role in the movie (as initially rumoured).

Ok finally saw fate of the furious. Loved it. Want more

i hope they bring cypher back and I need more Helen Mirren. She should have her own team of old chooks!

Hire me for a sequel. They should do an open casting call for fans.

Hire me for a sequel. They should do an open casting call for fans.

That would be fun. I would totally do that.

I'm six foot four so I could be one of those guys who thinks he's super tough and then gets knocked around by the rock lol.

Of course I might need to wear some black leather or tatts or something because I'm a bit cuddly looking according to some peeps.

Still, I think that would be so much fun! Plus we can meet other fans. Is there's much of a fan community for f&tf? I wonder if there's a podcast series?

It’s not much, but Jordana Brewster has a new interview with Men’s Fitness in which she directly confirms that she’s coming back. She talks about looking forward to exploring Letty and Mia’s friendship, which is cool with me since it feels like, so far in the franchise, Letty and Mia have been shown directly speaking to each other maybe once.

Oh good I always thought there was a ton of potential with the women characters. You get a sense they do cool stuff too but it's off camera.

Except when letty dueled that woman in Abu Dhabi

85-90% of Tyrese's role in these movies is to act like a dumbass and get dragged by the other characters, so I don't think we'd exactly be at a loss without him.

85-90% of Tyrese's role in these movies is to act like a wet blanket *****. and get dragged by the other characters, so I don't think we'd exactly be at a loss without him.

Edited for accuracy.

I think one of Tej's pranks should go wrong and kill the character. Like in 7 when they forcefully dragged his car out of the plane. Just imagine how wonderful it would have been if his car's parachute hadn't opened and he just plummeted to the ground.

Last edited:
If he doesn't come back in they should grab michael pena

The franchise has survived without Paul Walker, it can sure as hell survive without Tyrese Gibson who seemingly is only there in the film to provide some kind of supportive comedic element at times.

I mean, seriously, calling out the Rock and others? The franchise has been a cash cow for him for a long time and he should consider himself lucky to be in it rather than feeling that the studio owes him anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"