Fave Quotes from X2

WorthyStevens4 said:
Magneto: "We love what you've done with your hair."

ljr said:
That is classic.I hope x3 has lines like that.

I don't know about lines like that, but they used the same line so I guess they agree with our fave quotes. :p

Logan (communicator beeping) "Oh, It's For Me!"

I just found that funny and I don't know why. :D

^ I know why it made me laugh, Logan was confused by technology like a medieval man. :D

^ Lol! He reminded me of my gran! seriously, that's what shes like with phones. lol

BobbyBrake said:
Hmm...definately the Wolverine classic: Right before Deathstrike fight.
Hugh just plays that moment so perfectly.
"Holy shi*"
Tsunulia said:
FINALLY!!!! Someone besides me agrees that's the best line! :D THANK YOU!!!!!!
OMG I LOVE THAT ONE ITS MY FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :up: :up:
My second fav is Sometimes anger can help you survive.

What about:

Pyro: "I'm driving."
Logan: "Maybe next time"

lol someone had that scene as their avatar..."nice try small fry"...i want it! :D

I like the part with Iceman and his mom.
"Have you ever tried not being a mutant?"
That part has been in my head a lot lately. On a side note anyone know any x-men music videos showing about how as mutants they are different.

Mdizzle said:
What about:

Pyro: "I'm driving."
Logan: "Maybe next time"

lol someone had that scene as their avatar..."nice try small fry"...i want it! :D
It's from the original movie, but I saw another double, where Logan says "In a back, smart ash"

Jean "girls only flirt with the dangerous boy logan, they dont take them home. they marry the good guy!" so true! but in this case i will stick with the bad guy aka hugh!!!

lol X2 has so many good lines. Good call on Logan and the cell phone line.

comm device, watever. Cell phone. lol.

Mdizzle said:
lol X2 has so many good lines. Good call on Logan and the cell phone line.
which cell phone line= oh, you mean when he said hello into that thingy? he looked so cute while doing that

hahah yeah, that's the one! or when he's like...(phone rings)..."oh, that's me" or whatever. Funny.

How about when Rogue asks when their uniforms are coming, and Logan says they'll arrive in like 6 years (i don't remember exaclty what he says, but you get the picture lol).

Mdizzle said:
hahah yeah, that's the one! or when he's like...(phone rings)..."oh, that's me" or whatever. Funny.

How about when Rogue asks when their uniforms are coming, and Logan says they'll arrive in like 6 years (i don't remember exaclty what he says, but you get the picture lol).
yeah he is hilarious, i mean hugh is a great wolverine he is so hot and sexy but at the same time is so sweet, i totally understand why jean is falling for him!

the "babysitter" for the kids. Hahaha. My friends always get a kick out of him flying down from above when Pyro, Rogue, and Bobby are cornered as the mansion is invaded. *wolverine growl* Argghhh!!

What exactly are you the professor of?
"Art."
hahha. Pyro looks up, lol :p

Mdizzle said:
the "babysitter" for the kids. Hahaha. My friends always get a kick out of him flying down from above when Pyro, Rogue, and Bobby are cornered as the mansion is invaded. *wolverine growl* Argghhh!!

What exactly are you the professor of?
"Art."
hahha. Pyro looks up, lol :p
dude remember in the fist one when he was introduce to everyone and he ask if they called the professor "Wheels" that was so hilarious eventhough hugh made it up in the moment.

okay got to go
hope see you around some day
bye!

Oh wow yeah wheels, that was great! :D

Talk to you later! See you on the site!

th3shadowcat said:
"Bottom's up"
"I Certainly hope so"

This was a funny scene, and just after he faints, Mystique turns him over, but if you hear closely, I think the funniest thing is when his head hits the side wall when she turns him around.. lol

That is hilarious. And it's true! I actually laughed when I read that again, lol.

hey hey, good good, and you? Sooo busy getting ready for school again, urgh.

Mdizzle said:
hey hey, good good, and you? Sooo busy getting ready for school again, urgh.
im from guatemala and here school is from fab-oct so dont know that summer break thing, but sorry for you.

^^^ oh sheeet. Yeah I'm in Canada...but uni students get 4 months off...I'm about to go back for an intense semester...hahha.

Mdizzle said:
^^^ oh sheeet. Yeah I'm in Canada...but uni students get 4 months off...I'm about to go back for an intense semester...hahha.
well good luck with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"