Days of Future Past Favorite Badass: Jackman's Wolverine or Fassbender's Magneto?

Glad Fassbender is winning.

McAvoy's Xavier was quite badass too. I liked that they made him angry in this film and having the balls to punch Erik in the face.

After The Wolverine and DOfP, I thnk Logan's the bigger bad ash again. After Mystique and Charles owned Erik at the end, Erik was practically begging Charles not to let the humans take him at the end of the movie, made me snicker. Logan was owned by Erik, but was a bad ash taking a beating.

After The Wolverine and DOfP, I thnk Logan's the bigger bad ash again. After Mystique and Charles owned Erik at the end, Erik was practically begging Charles not to let the humans take him at the end of the movie, made me snicker. Logan was owned by Erik, but was a bad ash taking a beating.

Good point actually. And no matter how awesome that line was that Magneto said to Logan, he did survive :yay:

No one does a surgery on themselves and then gives a comeback like a boss unless its WOLVERINE

Hmmm honestly none of them are my favorite.

My favorite bad-ash in DOFP is Storm!

Wolverine should never EVER try and fight Magneto ever again. It always ends badly for him. Damn that looked painful.

Wolverine hasn't been a badass since X1.

In every film he gets cuddlier, funnier and less dangerous.

Wolverine. Because he's Wolverine. And because Canada.

Magneto will kick his ash 49 out of 50 times, but Wolverine still refuses to submit. Instead, Wolverine calls him an ******* and tells him to pick up ****.

Wolverine hasn't been a badass since X1.

In every film he gets cuddlier, funnier and less dangerous.

Yeah, he was so "cuddly" when he slaughtered those soldiers in X2, or was killing people by the dozens in TW despite not having his healing factor and being shot, stabbed, bludgeoned, etc.

Seeing as this poll was made in 2011, its a bit off balance.

After The Wolverine and DOFP, Jackman Wolvie proved who the true badass is. Fassbender had his moments in First Class, but it will doesn't match the height of Jackmans Wolvie.

Fass might have some awesome moments in future movies of course, but for now Jackman is king.

Comparing the badass nature of Wolverine in each movie makes me wonder, has there evee been a poll about which Jackman performance is best, because i love how "different" his performance feels at times here compared to the wolverine, especially considering the movies were released ten months apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"