Endgame Favorite character in EndgAme?

Ant-Man takes this. The humor is consistent throughout and Paul Rudd's acting for his opening scene is probably the most heartbreaking moment of the film.

My top 3:
1. Ant-Man
2. Rocket
3. Hulk/Thor

Captain America. He owned this one. When he got so little screen time in part one as opposed to Iron man, I figured he must have a big arc in the next one, and I was right. So happy with him in this film.

1. Captain America
2. Iron Man
3. Thor
4. Black Widow
5. Ant-Man
6. Professor Hulk
7. Nebula
8. Hawkeye

Thor. Stole basically every scene he was in. Followed by Iron Man and Nebula.

I know lots of folks hate Lebowski Thor - my wife may have cried a few tears when we first saw him in New Asgard - but Hemsworth was absolutely fantastic. His pleading with the team to let him put on the glove and fix his mistake, knowing it was likely to kill him in his current state, was utterly heartbreaking.

I know lots of folks hate Lebowski Thor - my wife may have cried a few tears when we first saw him in New Asgard - but Hemsworth was absolutely fantastic. His pleading with the team to let him put on the glove and fix his mistake, knowing it was likely to kill him in his current state, was utterly heartbreaking.

My favorite scene in the movie. Thor begging for a chance at redemption that the others simply won't give him because they no longer trust him. There is a lot of real emotional weight in this film (something that certain people have complained about for years was lacking in the MCU) and it has affected Thor the most. He was utterly ruined over what happened in Infinity War and it was sad to see him like that. More than just about anything else in the film.

Last edited:
Original six was the best. I liked Thorbowski a lot. Pleasant surprises - Nebula and Ant-Man. Thanos was an impressive fighter without the glove.

I liked everyone but my favorites in this has to be..

Iron Man
Captain America
Thor
Hawkeye/Ronin
Thanos

Last edited:
Thor and Rocket, as always for me :)

But I adore Scott and Hope so yey for them too ^^

Voted for Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Black Widow, Morgan Stark, Doctor Strange and the Ancient One.

I'd give it to Ant-Man cuz he needs more love, Rudd did some serious heavy lifting in this movie
Then, I'd say Cap IM, and Widow as the obvious choices
and Finally Nebula for being the movie's secret weapon

My favorite scene in the movie. Thor begging for a chance at redemption that the others simply won't give him because they no longer trust him. There is a lot of real emotional weight in this film (something that certain people have complained about for years was lacking in the MCU) and it has affected Thor the most. He was utterly ruined over what happened in Infinity War and it was sad to see him like that. More than just about anything else in the film.

There was a lot of discussion about what PTSD does to a person after BvS. I would say the Russos did a much better job of portraying it than Zack Snyder.

Can I just give some love to Paul Rudd? By far his best work as Ant-Man. Can't wait to see him in future Avengers movies, he just works so well as part of an ensemble.

Can I just give some love to Paul Rudd? By far his best work as Ant-Man. Can't wait to see him in future Avengers movies, he just works so well as part of an ensemble.

I know right? I can say the same about Evangeline lilly as the wasp from AatW. Though she was in it briefly for endgame...still love her little moments with Scott. :hrt:

I can't believe I'm saying this but, Nebula.

In a movie with every MCU character ever, she steals the show. Her journey from villain to a bona fide hero has been amazing to watch. That scene with Rhody, where she talks about how she didn't always used to be like this, killed me. It showed that despite all the abuse she has taken, she stills chugs on, and is still fighting for a universe that has brought her nothing but pain. Her character and journey is a true testament to the strength and perseverance of the human spirit.

If you had told me that when GoTG1 first came out...

Last edited:
I never cared much about Nebula until Infinity War.

I can't believe I'm saying this but, Nebula.

In a movie with every MCU character ever, she steals the show. Her journey from villain to a bona fide hero has been amazing to watch. That scene with Rhody, where she talks about how she didn't always used to be like this, killed me. It showed that despite all the abuse she has taken, she stills chugs on, and is still fighting for a universe that has brought her nothing but pain. Her character and journey is a true testament to the strength and perseverance of the human spirit.

If you had told me that when GoTG1 first came out...

Surprised me too.

I know right? I can say the same about Evangeline lilly as the wasp from AatW. Though she was in it briefly for endgame...still love her little moments with Scott. :hrt:
Lilly is fantastic as Wasp, it's a real shame she was snapped. Thought she should have had a larger role in EG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"