The Avengers Favorite Character in The Avengers movie

Iron Man was the funniest

Hulk kicked the most ass

Thor and Loki were great

But I'd probably have to go with Cap as the one I liked the most.

I can't necessarily order my top 3 right now, but those 3 would be Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man.

Also, I don't see the love for the Thor movie. As far as Marvel CBM go, I would only put it above X3, Captain America (barely), Elektra, DD, The Punisher (Travolta version), Ang Lee's Hulk, SM3 and IM2. It's nowhere near as good as SM1 and 2, X-men 1 and 2, First Class, IM1, TIH (close) imo. The Avengers is far and away my favorite CBM overall for the moment, but I'll have to wait on TASM and TDKR to make my final verdict.

P.S. I did enjoy Thor, I just don't see it as being in the upper echelon on Marvel movies. That is reserved for TA, SM2, X2, FC, and IM1.

I agree its really hard to pick my favorite character as a few of these guys had great performances.
1-Hulk/Banner; just thought he had some great scenes as Banner and Hulk
2-Loki;I just he was the unsung hero so to speak; put on a great performance
3-IM; Once again Tony/RDJ nailed the arrogant,sarcastic attitude to the tee.
4-Thor; this was hard as I thought BW was great, but gotta put the big man here. He had some good scenes and battles.
5-BW; Scarlett did a great job with her character and she was a total badass.
6-CA; did a good job, I'll admit I'm not a huge CA fan, but he did a decent job.
7-Fury/Hawk; both did a good job. Hawk was great the last part of the movie.

It's just really hard to pick a favorite as all did a great job with what they were given. I'll actually say the 'Director' should get top spot for Character, he did a great F'n job putting all these guys on screen at once and doing a great job of it!!

Damn, this is hard.

Much of the cast was amazing, but for stand outs I'm going to go with...

Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, for being the first version of Banner not to have the primary facet of his personality be "Whiny Emo Teenager".

Captain America, didn't get much of a focus on it, but he played the temporal fish out of water, and eventually growing into a leader, very well.

And Maria Hill takes the "Makes the most with what she's given" award. Cobie Smulders plays a great badass with an edge to her, and I hope to see her be given more story focus in the future (hopefully, with plots which would be written with much more nuance than they were in the comics, fingers crossed).

Hulk, no doubt. He stole every scene that he was in.

1. Hulk
2. Iron Man
3. Cap
4. Hawkeye
5. Loki
6. Thor
7. Coulson
8. Widow
9. Fury
10. Maria Hill (Atleast she wasn't a b****)

I loved everyone though...well besides Hill, she was just there.

Hawkeye was my least favorite of the team. He felt rather useless and the character did nothing for me.Cap kinda dissapointed me. Way too serious and lacking the charm he had in his own film.

As far as fave, its a tossup between Thor, Widow and Iron Man. Tony Stark was definetly the breakout star with tons of personality and great one liners but BW surprised me with how formidable she was. As far as heroes go, I thought Thor was fantastic. Hard for me to pick out one out of those 3.

I am going to try something fun. I am going to predict what I think my choices will be and then come back to see if I was right. Basically, my favorites going in.

Thor
Loki
Hulk
Cap
Iron Man
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Nick Fury

And this is how they finished.

Loki
Thor
Coulson
Hawkeye
Hulk
Cap
Iron Man
Hill
Black Widow
Nick Fury

Hawkeye's last 30 minutes were actually epic.

Hulk stole the show, I loved all his scenes especially him and Loki. then Captain America, I loved seeing how he was adjusting to being out of time and how he was still the earnest character from the Cap movie, and how he was a great fighter still and a leader naturally.
and then maybe Black Widow. and not just because it was Scarlett Johansson. But she was actually good in the movie, better than Iron Man 2. She was manipluative, sneaky, and a great fighter (like a Jason Borne or something who just walks in the room and beats everyone up).

I liked Iron Man and Thor and the rest too, its very hard to pick and choose

Hulk stole the show, I loved all his scenes especially him and Loki. then Captain America, I loved seeing how he was adjusting to being out of time and how he was still the earnest character from the Cap movie, and how he was a great fighter still and a leader naturally.
and then maybe Black Widow. and not just because it was Scarlett Johansson. But she was actually good in the movie, better than Iron Man 2. She was manipluative, sneaky, and a great fighter (like a Jason Borne or something who just walks in the room and beats everyone up).

I liked Iron Man and Thor and the rest too, its very hard to pick and choose

Holy hot damn did BW suck in IM2. I couldn't even enjoy the fight scene she had where she was going lucha libre on everyone's ass.:dry: As far as MIS (most improved superheroes) go, she certainly won my vote. I'll have to watch Thor and Avengers back2back to decide which version of Loki I preferred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"