Favorite Chase Scene In The Trilogy

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight Rises' started by kvz5, Jul 28, 2012.

?

Favorite chase scene?

1. BB: Tumbler/GCPD Chase Scene

2. TDK: Tumbler->Batpod/GCPD/Joker Chase Scene

3. TDKR: Batpod/GCPD Chase Scene

4. TDKR: The Bat/Catpod/HEMMT/Camo Tumblers Chase Scene

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kvz5 HBIC

Which one is your favorite... Mine is very close between the TDK Batman/GCPD/Joker chase scene (that truck flip!) and the TDKR Batman/GCPD one (Batman's baaack!).

ETA: I'm going to vote for the TDKR Batman/GCPD one for the added emotional impact of seeing Batman again.

#1 kvz5, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  2. Zatanna Mistress of Magic

"Batman/GCPD/Joker chase scene (that truck flip!)"

OoOoOoh! Gotta go with this one!

3. The Joker The Clown Prince of Crime

TDK's chase with the Tumbler/Bat-Pod/GCPD/Joker's truck by FAR!

4. ChrisB Batman News

For me it's close between the BB chase and the TDK chase... but I think BB gets the slight edge.

5. AnneFan Hathaway #1

Hard to disagree.

Perhaps we can have a poll about favourite fight sequence? I imagine the first Bane fight might clean up big time there.

6. JackWhite Third Man

I had to go with TDK chase. But man, I really love the first chase in TDKR.

7. superkong 500 Registered

For me BB chase is hard to top the tumbler stealing the show leaping from roof to roof and demolishing everything in its path. TDKR batman returns chse comes in second with that bat pod leap and the spinning tires trick before going into the alley and getting in the bat.

8. DACrowe Registered

Literally all four are pretty great. I can't pick my favorite between the one in BB and the two in TDKR.

But I can say the one in TDK is the best. Much like the movie.

9. BuddhaWasABat Registered

This is a tough choice. They were all awesome. Batman's first appearance in TDKR after 40 minutes is definitely one of the very best IMO, but my vote is going to TDK.

10. Hurm... Registered

BB's chase scene. Seeing the tumbler doing its work for the first time, and the cops utter awe of that vehicle. :, )

11. JackWhite Third Man

Looking at all of these different posts on what was best from the movies really goes to show that Nolan and Co. did their homework. You know a good trilogy when it's hard for people to choose a scene or moment that was their absolute favorite. I just can't wait to watch all three back to back on Blu Ray this Holiday season.

12. Drizzle Yesferatu

TDK hands down. All the chase scenes in the trilogy were good, but the final chase scene in TDKR felt a bit rushed to me.

13. ChrisB Batman News

I didn't like the Tumbler when I saw the first photos... but after I saw it in action in BB, I was sold!

14. KalMart 239-Bean Irish Chili

First Tumbler scene in BB (in the streets) still takes the cake.

15. TheSpartanX54 The North Remembers.

The chase scene in TDK is my favorite. TDKR's chase scene felt a little cut out. The BB chase scene was alright.

16. Anno_Domini Registered

As much as the TDK scene is epic, I've always wanted to see a phenomenal chase scene involving the Tumbler and having the cops chase him...it was a dream coming true. Such a brutal scene with Batman doing everything he can to get back to the batcave. Second would be the TDK chase scene, then the Batpod/cops, then The Bat/Catpod and Talia's forces.

17. jacobed Registered

I'm going to go against everyone here and say the final TDKR Chase. It was short but I really love The Bat and seeing it fly around Gotham was amazing

18. DCW Registered

^ It may be in the minority but I was glued to the screen during that final DKR chase. Catwoman on the batpod was amazing. Batman coming from the air was great. Tumblers blasting at the bat was cool. I just loved that chase scene.

Runner up would have to be the Begins chase scene, just a personal favorite of mine.

19. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

I love them all
    1. Batmobile/Bat-pod vs Joker chase -TDK
    2. Batmobile vs. GPD - BB
    3. The Bat and Bat-pod vs. Bane's tumbler's - TDKR
    4. Bat-pod vs. GPD - TDKR

20. Joined:
    Sep 13, 2008
    Definitely the chase in TDK. The Rises Batman Returns chase is awesome as well as BB's Tumbler chase.

21. ABleedingCorpse Superhero Iran? Hype That

I believe each chase scene has it's own 'special' quality to it. BB is just amazing and grabs you....will Batman make it back to the Batcave?? I was on the edge of my seat watching that. The Joker/GCPD/Tumbler/Batpod chase was insane with it's chaos factor. Once the Tumbler blew up and turned into the Batpod..it became it's own new chase scene within itself. Thought DKR chase scene with the Batpod/GCPD/Bane is short...the score to that scene made it. I was pumped up during it. The final chase scene of DKR tho however...didn't really hit me as much as the rest but it was okay.

22. AnneFan Hathaway #1

Batman's return chase in TDKR is good. Though the instant transition to night annoys me a bit, hah.

23. 747 Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Now I may have to see it again cause I don't really remember any details from it, but am I the only one who was wowed by the final DKR chase? The Bat was so awesome and all those explosions and Tumblers flying around and ending with that cool HEMTT crash, not to mention the Catpod! Loved that team-up, how The Bat comes back to the lower fight after it's ride in the air with the missile and all that.

Though I gotta say I would also like to vote for the Tumbler chase in BB just cause it's so Batman-y and cool, same with the Batman's return in TDKR. I like that sense theatricality and how no one could do these things but The Batman, feels like he gets a kick out of it too. :)

24. 747 Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Dammit, I can't decide!!

25. 528-491 Registered

The Joker chase scene was the most intense out of all of them and definitley the best edited.