Favorite decade?

Favorite decade would have to be the 80's. Had the toons and the toys.

1990s. Grunge music,Batman movies, a revolution in comic books, the start of advanced video games.

Favorite decade for me has got to be the 1980's. It had great cartoons, toys, & amazing movies.* (* because 1977 had the best movie of all-time & people in the know, should know). :cwink:

Batman: Year One, The Dark Knight Returns, 300, Watchmen, V for Vendetta (All 80s) > 90s Comics.

Culturally speaking, decades usually take a while to get started. The old joke is that the 50's started after World War II, and the 60's went well into the 70's.

The 90's didn't really "start" until about 1992.

For me it would be a toss up between the 80's and 90's.

00's sucked.

90s because Batman TAS, Spider-Man TAS, Superman TAS, Playstation, Metal Gear Solid

I'll say the 90's simply because of the nostalgia of childhood. I will say that the rappers were much better. However the comics SUCKED...Well...atleast I had BtAS...

I do like the manner of dress and concepts of decades like the 1950's and 1920's...but let's be real, I wouldn't be able to handle the blunt racism and all that stuff my ascendents had to deal with.

The Eisenhower Era.

i find the history and culture of the 60's to be most stimulating.

The 80's had the best Michael Jackson songs, etc. The nostalgia of things like G1 Transformers. Shows like The A Team, Knight Rider, Manimal, etc. God i miss the feeling of that time period.

Toss up between the 80's and 90's. I only remember the second half of the 80's, and only the first half of the 90's was good...

The 80's. I was a kid playing G.I. Joe and enjoying life. No worries, no responsibilities other than school.
Same with me, it was only grade school but I was pretty popular among my classmates.

And cartoons of the 80's were the best I remember programming my VCR to record shows while still in school, I was of the few techno wiz kids that actually knew how to program a VCR while others couldn't stop if from blinking 12:00 always. :woot:

1940'S followed by the 1950's.
I love watching old movies and listening to radio shows from that era.
Plus the music was sweet. Bing, Frank, Rosemary, Doris, Louie, Dean, and Ella.
Baseball was full of legendary players. Football was on the rise.

I really think the future is always better.

I feel like most people's answer is just going to be the years they had been adolescents through, like most people here were children/teenagers in the 80s and 90s, so they'll just answer with one of those. "The good ol' days".

I'm going to be 17 in a few months so I think it's really interesting that I'm at this nostalgia point (I guess) many of you are reminiscing about...makes me wonder what my future's gonna be like, and how I'll look back on my past/current present.

Oh, and I definitely don't feel like I have lived enough years to adequately answer this thread's question.

The 90's. Well for me I guess 1996-2003. I was born 1990.

I would have loved to lived in around the 1920's 1940's or the 1980's

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"