Dark of the Moon Favorite Decepticon in DOTM

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
On the flip side, which Decepticon was everyone's favorite?

I personally liked what they did with Laserbeak, the scene with the little girl was just creepy.

That was kinda creepy. Starscream has always been my favorite Decepticon but I hated how he went down in this one. Same with Shockwave he was cool but having him get wrecked by humans was kinda lame as well. So I think Im going with the Dreads. They were involved in the best scene imo. Driller was pretty cool too.

Even though my favorite Decepticons are Soundwave and Shockwave, Laserbeak was the only Decepticon whose character wasn't completely wasted in this movie. The others were only memorable for their deaths.

Shockwave was pretty hyped up as the main villain.. but he wasnt at all

Laserbeak, he really made the moon conspiracy look more serious and mysterious.

Well Starscream is my favorite, but my favorite new addition is Laserbeak because he was a creepo. :D

I also liked Crankcase (the police truck on the highway) because he was badass. I even bought the toy haha.

Laserbeak killing that bird was definetly gruesome!:wow: But not just that, he was also handled well and had a lot of cool scene. I'll go with him.

I liked Soundwave also and Shockwave was looking great with his "machine", he really seemed to be a real threat, but not as I expected. He didn't do much... The same with Megatron, he didn't do much, even though I loved when he kicked Sentinel's ass in the end, before Optimus killed both.

Usually I love Starscream, but he appeared weak (again!), add to the fact that he didn't had much screen time. The most disappointing Decepticon in this movie, the only scene with him that I loved was when he destroyed the ship of the Autobots, but that was pretty much it.

Soundwave and Barricade are my favorites!!

I hate Laserbeak, s***ckin robot bird who gets kick ass by humans

Shockwave, man... he was like some bad-@$$ bounty hunter! :D

i would vote barricade or blackout (I know neither of em are in the 3rd installment)

Laserbeak was the Frenzy/Ravage of this movie (not a bad thing).

I would probably vote Shockwave, sans his final scene, Optimus just finished him too quick, this is a guy in the comics who took on ALL of the Dinobots at the same time, but he lasts one punch from Optimus? Yeah I know he was blind, but he was shown to be pretty damn durable against the wreckers earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"