Favorite Disney Villain

Stewie Griffin said:
Maleficent. Period.
I agree. Scar was great, but Maleficent was the only Disney villian that actually scared me when I was little. She was just plain f**king evil.

fallenAngel said:
Scar, the very image of Set(h) an old Egyptian god who did the same thing, ended up the same way.

Disney surpirisingly has alot of memorable villains, now if we could just get some good heroes once in a while.

Not sure If I want to admit this, but Ursula is one of the few that scared me as a kid. Something about tentacles and the fact she turned everyone into those guppy like things was creepy looking.

Haven't seen spleeping beauty, am now intrigued.

It is truely an animated masterpiece. It took almost 10 years to produce. It is the gold standard as far as animated films go. The level of detail is astonishing in each and every background.

nogap87 said:
Judge Doom. He scared the **** out of me when he inflated himself after being run over by a steam roller.

Who's that?

McLeech from Rescuers Down Under is terribly underrated (he had an awesome vehicle).

Since "Alice in Wonderland" is my favorite Disney movie: what about the Queen of Hearts?

thealiasman2000 said:
Since "Alice in Wonderland" is my favorite Disney movie: what about the Queen of Hearts?
She was just fat,arrogant,and mean.Like Roseanne,and she doesn't scare anyone but Tom Arnold.

For me it was a tie between Ursula and Jafar. I chose the former because she was the epitomy of evil for me when I was young.

I'm not suprised. They both possessed magical powers, had a bird companion, and turned into reptilian monsters.

Matt said:
Scar. No Disney villian has ever lived up to the evil-ness of Scar (killing Simba's father).

Second runner up...The hunter who kills Bambi's mother.

Supposedly, although they'd never come out and say it, the hunter who kills Bambi's mother is none other than Gaston himself.

Kind of a cool idea, IMO.

unknownuser said:
Scar-char.jpg

ditto

I just saw "Who Freamed Roger Rabbit", so I nominate Judge Doom.

Has was cold, sadistic and imposing and....

...he was the guy who was supposed to kill Bambi's mother. Seriously.

Kurosawa said:
Supposedly, although they'd never come out and say it, the hunter who kills Bambi's mother is none other than Gaston himself.

Kind of a cool idea, IMO.

I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but I don't remember if the Man in Bambi carried an old fashioned musket. I don't know how true these are, but here's some tidbits about the idea:

In an early draft of the screenplay for Who Framed Roger Rabbit, it was intended to reveal that Judge Doom was the person who killed Bambi's mother. However, Roy E. Disney, nephew of Walt and at the time head of Walt Disney Feature Animation, discarded the idea, feeling the association inappropriate. Mentioning the idea at one of the weekly Sunday gatherings of top WDFA animators, it was decided spontaneously that it would make sense to hint at Gaston being the infamous hunter.

http://www.answers.com/topic/bambi

At the very beginning of [Beauty and the Beast], the castle previous to cursing is shown on the screen. There is a deer in the foreground drinking out of the stream. It is confirmed that this is Bambi's mother, in the scene right before the hunter kills her. The birds in this scene are also taken from Bambi. Also, during the song "Gaston", Gaston proclaims "I use antlers in all of my decorating", and the heads of various stags and deer are shown behind him. Animators wanted to imply that Gaston killed Bambi's mother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaston_(Beauty_and_the_Beast)

Maleficent she still scary today and porble the most evilest villian ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"