Epcot
1. Soarin
2. Test Track
3. Mission Space

Magic Kingdom
1. Space Mountain
2. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
3. Splash Mountain

Although, I'm guessing this might change once I try out Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Ride

Animal Kingdom
1. Expedition Everest
2. Kali River Rapids
3. Kilimanjaro Safaris (I know it's not a ride but it's one of the ones I always fastpass)

Top 3 in each park

Magic Kingdom
1. Splash Mountain
2. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
3. Space Mountain

Epcot
1. Soarin
2. Test Track
3. Spaceship Earth

Hollywood Studios
1. Rock n Roller Coaster
2. Tower of Terror
3. The Great Movie Ride

Animal Kingdom
1. Expedition Everest
2. Kilimanjaro Safaris
3. Dinosaur

The Great Movie Ride is in desperate need of an upgrade.

Don't say "your mom." Don't say "your mom." Don't say "your mom."

Your... son?

:doh:

I meant to vote for Star Tours, but I didn't notice it in the poll until after I voted so I selected Other. Sorry. :(

What has been changed?
In know they've since added Jack (Depp) Sparrow throughout, but what for PC reasons?
Just curious.

They cut out the pirates trying to rape the women of the town they sacked.

My favorite ride as a kid was always 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and it isn't even there anymore.

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is another one that I really liked. It closed too.

Last edited:
They cut out the pirates trying to rape the women of the town they sacked.
LOL, I guess the act of pirates actually raping, doesn't jibe with the "fun" anymore, yet the looting, sacking, killing, and burning entire villages as they did, still does!.:funny:
I mean really the whole theme should be in question.

My favorite ride as a kid was always 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and it isn't even there anymore.
Wasn't that to be replaced with Atlantis? Untill it tanked, now I think it's a little Nemo ride.

It's sad classic Nemo got dumped and replaced by new adorable Nemo.

Nemo.jpeg
3me16T8.png

What did they do with all the old Nautilus'
Would have killed to salvage one.
image038.jpg

Last edited:
Rock N Roller coaster in Hollywood Studios. Holy crap, I did not expect that ride to be so wild. Definitely the most intense out of all of the Disney rides. I think it's the only one in the parks where there is a complete loop.

Mondragon said:
Wasn't that to be replaced with Atlantis? Untill it tanked, now I think it's a little Nemo ride.

It is actually now the new Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs ride, which just opened a couple of weeks ago.

The 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea was too expensive and I think couldn't accommodate the larger crowds.

I'm planning on visiting Disney World this summer, planning on preparing my family for the atraction they will find through certain classic Disney movies, i would like to ask if there are Star Wars or Marvel rides already, so i know if it would help showing SW or MCU films in this marathon.

Would also like to know if there's any place with an in-depth guide to the atractions at Disney World.

That place is a deathtrap! Don't let Disney PR fool you!

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is another one that I really liked. It closed too.

It's still alive and well at DisneyLand!

It is actually now the new Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs ride, which just opened a couple of weeks ago.
Oh OK, that's new. I guess they finally gave up on having any actual submarine underwater ride.

I thought this replaced 20,000 Leagues? This is gone too?
8133055048_da680397d5_z.jpg

The 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea was too expensive and I think couldn't accommodate the larger crowds.
Makes sense.

My favorite is Pirates of the Caribbean....

...I can't stand it's a small world.
Like the Small World song, here's some annoying factoids you won't be able to erase from your memory.
Small World was so popular it caused them to change their plans for the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean attraction from a dull walk-through exhibit, to a fun boat ride.
So if you love the Pirates ride, thank Small World!:oldrazz:

Also:
Before being moved and rebuilt at Disneyland, the ride had first appeared at 1964 New York World's Fair. When the program manager for the fair reached out to Disney and asked him to create a tribute to UNICEF.
The popular ride resulted in a huge chunk of proceeds given to UNICEF.

To commemorate the ride's official opening, Disney invited children from around the world to attend the grand opening. He asked each of them to bring a container of water from a lake, ocean or river in their native country. Before the ride opened, the containers were emptied into the water of the attraction.

Because there are now five Disneyland parks, all of which play the song on a constant loop, the song is estimated to be the most performed musical composition in the world.
Besides in your own head, it's always playing somewhere, let that sink in. :funny:

In a gesture of good will, Disney opted not to copyright the song at the urging of UNICEF and he declared that he gave it to the children of the world as a gift. It remains the only Disney creation to never be copyrighted.

So yeah, for better or worse we all own that freakin song, :funny:
It may have been his cruel joke on humanity.

Last edited:
Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Star Tours, and the Dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom is pretty cool

Looks like the next rides to open in WDW is the Avatar stuff in Animal Kingdom. A 3D Movie ride and a boat ride.

I think they will have their own version of Fantasmic, Illuminations with something called Rivers of Light.

I'm planning on visiting Disney World this summer, planning on preparing my family for the atraction they will find through certain classic Disney movies, i would like to ask if there are Star Wars or Marvel rides already, so i know if it would help showing SW or MCU films in this marathon.

Would also like to know if there's any place with an in-depth guide to the atractions at Disney World.

The Marvel rides are at Universal Studios: Islands of Adventure. Personally, I think the Spider-Man and Hulk rides are better than anything at Disney. I love those two.

The Star Wars ride is at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

I can't help you with the guide since I'm local. I haven't looked at one since the 80s, and I've never had to worry about things like accommodations. If I need a guide book for somewhere, I usually go to AAA.

Last edited:
Went to Islands of Adventure recently and wasn't too impressed with the Marvel world. Everything is pretty much stuck in the 90s. And even the updated spider-man ride (which was awesome), still uses villains like Hydro-man, the female symbiote, and hobgoblin. :p
I'd love to see what Disney could do with some Marvel rides.

I'd love to see what Disney could do with some Marvel rides.
The first Disney-Marvel crossover ride :
Take the flying rainbow serape to the magical land of Asgard ride.
Join Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg met by Donald, Panchito & Jose, .....And let the debauchery, singing, fiesta & fun ensue!.

m5jc9Nq.jpg

G4ggvug.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back