Sequels favorite Gambit moment from the books that you want in the movie

Higgwanz

Civilian
Reaction score
Uncanny 267. Storm throws a knife at Gambit's face. Gambit drops the cig he's holding near his lips, catches the knife, then swings his arm down in 1 fluid motion and grabs the cig by his waist, then exhales the smoke! Badass, I miss you Jim Lee!

Gambit and Wolverine in the danger room. Nuff said! Great thread by the way.

Uncanny 267. Storm throws a knife and Gambit's face. Gambit drops the cig he's holding near his lips, catches the knife, then swings his arm down in 1 fluid motion and grabs the cig by his waist, then exhales the smoke! Badass, I miss you Jim Lee!

Visually, this is one of my favorite X-Men comic books from that time.

i'll just be happy if he hits on rogue , that would be the least he could do.

Not from a comic but from the cartoons during night of the sentinels and Gambit puts a card down a mining shaft and they are enquiring about what it is. One of them says

'It appears to be an Ace of Spades'

then they all get blown up, I love that part.

I think they should do a scene reflecting his battle with the New Sun from his solo series. This would do well if they did a fight scene with Gambit vs Apocolypse.

I think they should do a scene reflecting his battle with the New Sun from his solo series. This would do well if they did a fight scene with Gambit vs Apocolypse.

No offense,

I did not really care for the whole New Sun stroy line other than Gambit's powers being juiced up.

I also would much rather see a Gambit vs. Mr. Sinister fight. Reason being... with all there past history it would make for a much more entertaining emotional scene considering at one point Mr. Sinister was similar to a father figure to Gambit.

I also loved the revenge a$$-whooping Gambit handed Sabertooth while he was in captivity in the x-mansion. This was somewhere around issue 330 of uncanny follwing a story in which young 17 year old Gambit squared off with Sabertooth in Paris, and a woman Gambit was sleeping with at the time was killed.

Thanks for adding to the thread though!
Be well

xmenvsstreetfightergambqm8.gif
[/IMG]

I'm trying to post a Gambit pick here for you guys! But can't seem to get it to work. WTF! Help! Why can this be easier it's 2008 not 1996!

Under my posting rules is says I may not post attachments, is that my problem here?

Gambit and Wolverine in the danger room. Nuff said! Great thread by the way.

Especially if they show him using his trademark underhanded tactics to help win the fight.

[/IMG]

I'm trying to post a Gambit pick here for you guys! But can't seem to get it to work. WTF! Help! Why can this be easier it's 2008 not 1996!

Under my posting rules is says I may not post attachments, is that my problem here?

it's not your attachments, your problem is that you coded it wrong. it should look like this:

[ img ]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3572/xmenvsstreetfightergambqm8.gif[ /img ]

(no spaces between the brackets and the text)

it's not your attachments, your problem is that you coded it wrong. it should look like this:

[ img ]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3572/xmenvsstreetfightergambqm8.gif[ /img ]

(no spaces between the brackets and the text)

Good to see you again Nell, I've missed your posts on here. :yay:

I also want to see Gambit flirting with an enemy to confuse her. And then steal a kiss when he has beaten her. Gambit should play mindgames.

I think we should post scans from the comics here, would be better than just words, no?

i would love to see this kind of banter between gambit and rogue in a movie
Gambit_with_Rogue_1.jpg
and at least one super-cool shot of gambit standing in the shadows like this
gambit.jpg

yeah, definitely a night shot is needed with his eyes glowing.

maybe a shot of him in a suit with shades on then he pulls them down and they glow (or perhaps that is a lil too close to cyclop)

they should also throw in the line

the name is gambit, remember it...

During Layman's run a few X-kids are caught cheating on an exam. Kitty Pryde gets upset & sends the kids off with Gambit for disciplinary action. Instead of teaching the kids it's wrong to cheat, Remy instructs them on how to do it better. :woot:

Layman's Gambit series is way underrated.

BTW, how many times have Gambit & Kitty interracted? Doesn't seem to happen often.

my markup skills suck...i'll try again later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"