Favorite Hype! Animal

The O Rly Owl is not a Hype animal, I consider him to be more of a YTMND or of the official site of the O Rly Owls. The Evil Dog with Syringe is DOG LIPS's mascot, The HFSC on the other hand, should become the new Hype Mascot!

I am deeply offended by the fact that I was not included in this poll, therefore I vote "other".

SuperFerret said:
I am deeply offended by the fact that I was not included in this poll, therefore I vote "other".

Get in line, whiner. :)

jag

UPSIDE DOWN TIGER, duh...

UpsidedownTigerAvatar600x600.jpg

The Owl is still leading, but the Evil Dog is closing.

Immortalfire said:
They may not be strictly native to the Hype, but they are very popular here. Show some love for your favorite.

How can you have a 'Favorite Hype! Animal" poll without including penguins? :confused:

They deserve more than simply an 'other'. :(

Ah great, Dew's gonna ban my butt for not listing her penguins :(

Wow... when I first saw this I figured Satan Cat and the Owl would get all the votes. Doggy is doing good. :D

It saddens me Human-Faced Satan cat doesn't get his proper respect on these boards. :(

Palpadious said:
It saddens me Human-Faced Satan cat doesn't get his proper respect on these boards. :(
Some people just don't understand how dangerous he is. :(

The owls are as annoying as real owls.

Calvin said:
The owls are as annoying as real owls.
Ha, this reminds me. When I first moved to Seattle, it was with my singer and bass player and after I got sick of staying with my ex, we were all staying in my old keyboardists STUDIO apt.
It was Hell, and every morning, as we three lay sweating on the hard wood floor, somewhere nearby outside there were these pigeons or some kind of bird that made this loud, maddeningly repetitive sound that sounded, when muffled by the windows, exACTly like a noisy woman building up to an orgasm. Hahaha.

That Ron Vogel person has to be someone here at the Hype. Otherwise I would be very shocked.

Everything is proceding as I have forseen.

Once more Human-Faced Satan cat will rule the internet, and we shall have peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"