The Dark Knight Favorite Joker laugh?

Gotta' be the self-mocking laugh when he crashes the mob meeting.

I think the best laugh was when he was falling. Other than that I must say there werent any unusual or distinctive ones

For me it's between when he laughs at Batman when asked why he wants to kill him, and the bit where he's falling from the building at the end. :up:

Has to be the one where he goes nuts on his henchman when he electrocutes himself on Batman's cowl.

None.

I really liked his performance, but he didn't laugh nearly enough and when he did, I didn't like them.

You must have a crazy high standard for Joker laughs.

Almost twenty years of Mark Hamill as the Joker will do that. ;)

I can't pick one. Every laugh was awesome. Like a musical note that denoted what ever mood he was in. I think the most energetic one was when Batman was beating him up in the interrogation room.

The harder Batman hit him, the more he laughed. Brilliant.

I thought all of them were pretty much about the same for me. I like the interrogation scene, but the laugh isn't necessarily better or worse in that scene than any other. Ledger's laugh was pretty good. He's definitely the second best Joker behind Mark Hammil (actually Ceasar Romero was probably the best Joker in terms of comic accuracy for the era they were trying to capture).

I'm gonna have to go with the interrogation room laugh if I had to pick just one. He's in total bliss as Batman lays into, beating him to a bloody pulp in rage because it's all he can do. To quote my mother, "he's sick" and he really is and this laugh, the laugh of a demented man taking glee in the pain of others, that's the Joker right there.

I'm gonna have to go with the interrogation room laugh if I had to pick just one. He's in total bliss as Batman lays into, beating him to a bloody pulp in rage because it's all he can do. To quote my mother, "he's sick" and he really is and this laugh, the laugh of a demented man taking glee in the pain of others, that's the Joker right there.

Agreed.

It's one of the best Joker laughs ever put on screen. So energetic and twisted. It just flowed out of his mouth.

Honestly, my favorite wasn't even in the movie. It was the alternate take during the batpod/semi chase that was in the first trailer.

Is that the laugh you hear after the lets put a smile on that face line?

Honestly, my favorite wasn't even in the movie. It was the alternate take during the batpod/semi chase that was in the first trailer.

[YT]5y2szViJlaY[/YT]

You mean the one at 1:54?

The one at 1:37 sounds a bit different to the one in the flick too.

It sounds the same to me...

After the helicopter goes down and the video camera laughs are my favs.

Yeah,the video camera was probably the best ones outside of Ceaser Romero's and Mark Hamil's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"