favorite joker moment?

When he got nailed right in the nuts by poison ivy in the BTAS episode "Harley & Ivy". And I loved him in all of the Killing Joke.
 
Out of the choices above, I picked the scene from Phantasm where he visits Arther. That scene gave me chills when I was little and it still does in a way. It was that or the flashback from ROTJ.
 
You should have some comic moments in there. Like when he shoots Babs Gordon and makes a little speech filled with puns about her being a librarian. Or when he wants to kill Holiday, but since he doens't know who he is he figures he'll just kill everyone in Gotham Square, since odds are he'll be in the crowd. Good times...
 
Katsuro said:
You should have some comic moments in there. Like when he shoots Babs Gordon and makes a little speech filled with puns about her being a librarian. Or when he wants to kill Holiday, but since he doens't know who he is he figures he'll just kill everyone in Gotham Square, since odds are he'll be in the crowd. Good times...
yeah,but this is joker moments in the MOVIES....not comics,not tv show.just movies...
 
"Hello, operator? I'm afraid my party's been....'disconnected'...."
 
My favorite Joker moment was in Batman '89 when, just after killing his boss, he sits at the desk and after smearing the blood across the newspaper states "...wait'll they get a load of me". A delightfully demented, dark scene!
 
i like joker's intro in 89' "jack is dead my friend. you can call me...joker, and as you can see, i'm a lot happier. heheheheheh." gold.
 
joker 89, after he killed Grissom. he was just dark angry and funny but disturbing all at the same time. i wish the character was more like that through out the movie. but he was just a damned likeable character in that movie. he was just cool.
so i dont pick any of your choices.
 
Notice how all of Joker's best moments in B89 come in the first half of the movie.
 
SpyderDan said:
Notice how all of Joker's best moments in B89 come in the first half of the movie.

What about, "Beauty and the Beast?" "You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, wouldya?" and the dancing on the float?
 
When all the explosions start coming toward batman,Joker and Andrea Beaumont. In Mask of the Phantasm. The Jokers just stars laughing,Like the whole ordeal was actually funny. The seen gives me chills to this day. Mark Hmill played an excellent joker.
 
Kevin Roegele said:
What about, "Beauty and the Beast?" "You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, wouldya?" and the dancing on the float?

Like I said...
 
If we're talking purely the movies, then I'd have to go with him in Mask of the Phantasm, since I never watched Batman Beyond that much and I HATED Nicholson's Joker.
 
I loved Batman Beyond ROTJ so I went with that. I would of gone with Nicholson's Joker in the poll, but his death was my least favorite part of the character.
 
Joker revealed in 89, "Wait'll they getta' load of me.", escaping Arkham on a Christmas Tree in TAS, well, just about everything in TAS.
 
Morgoth said:
Joker revealed in 89, "Wait'll they getta' load of me."

And then, out of the blue 'ooooooooo... ooop, oop!'.

Then they go Nicholson wasn't crazy enough.
 
I went for his death in the poll, but there are so many to choose from, just from Batman 1989 alone.
 
The scene with him and Arthur Reeves in Mask of the Phantasm is my favorite, that was creepy as hell.

I would also like to mention this as a great moment: "THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA!!"
 
I would have to go with when he was first introduced in B89, when he shoots his old partner then gets the blood on the newspaper and starts reading it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"