BvS favorite line/s

sf2

Superhero
Reaction score
the dialogues in the movie are so good and quotable.

my most favorite off hand:

general to lois lane: with the balls like yours, you definitely belong here.
smiley-laughing002.gif
(something like that)
perry to lois lane: we can barely afford a bicycle!
smiley-laughing002.gif

and the dialogues between clark and bruce are excellent too.

"Maybe it's the Gotham City in me... we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns."
the expression of clark is priceless. haha

so many funny moments... and those from Alfred... yet complaint humorless... lol

"In your dreams Alfred"

"I've killed things from other worlds before"

"And now...god bends to my will."

"Tell me. Do you bleed? You will"

"Crime in Gotham...water wet"

The lines that showed the credits was my personal favorite. That moment was awesome. :hrt:

"I'm older now than my father ever was. This may be the only thing I do that matters."

Tell me. Do you Bleed?

That might be my favorite line in a comic book movie period.

Not a line, but WW's smile after Doomsday hit her to the ground. One of the few pitch-perfect moments.

I've only seen the movie once. Truth be told, I don't remember too many specific lines outside of the trailers.

Not a line, but WW's smile after Doomsday hit her to the ground. One of the few pitch-perfect moments.

That was a great moment. Very good wonder woman characterization there.

"They were hunters".

Not just the line, but Bruce's look of conviction or justification when he delivers it.

"Men are still good".

Not just the line, but the fact that it came from Batman.

"I'm older now than my father ever was. This may be the only thing I do that matters."

That is a really under estimated line. It must be a really hard thing for a son to realise and further underlines how deeply depressed Batman must be about what his life has amounted to.

I love the line where Superman asks he if has the spear and Batman goes "I've been a little busy." Gives a nice window into how the relationship is going to go into future movies, especially that they now share the deep bond that they do.

"In your dreams Alfred"

"I've killed things from other worlds before"

"And now...god bends to my will."

"Tell me. Do you bleed? You will"

"Crime in Gotham...water wet"
alfred and perry are definitely got humor...

"I'm getting slow in my old age, Alfred," he says. "Even you got too old to die young, not for lack of trying," :D haha

alfred and perry are definitely got humor...

"I'm getting slow in my old age, Alfred," he says. "Even you got too old to die young, not for lack of trying," :D haha

In the movie wasnt it "you're getting slow in you old age?" I thought he was talking to Alfred about fixing the tech cowl

In the movie wasnt it "you're getting slow in you old age?" I thought he was talking to Alfred about fixing the tech cowl

It is. The "I'm" was added only in the trailer to make it look like he's talking about the warehouse fight scene.

That is a really under estimated line. It must be a really hard thing for a son to realise and further underlines how deeply depressed Batman must be about what his life has amounted to.

I love the line where Superman asks he if has the spear and Batman goes "I've been a little busy." Gives a nice window into how the relationship is going to go into future movies, especially that they now share the deep bond that they do.
indeed he was. he got tired of fighting criminal or anything in his life...
it's a suicidal move. he just didn't care.

"I want you to stand for something" -Lex talking to a guy in a wheelchair

"Mother of god, look at the time" -the rooftop scene

"I'm older now than my father ever was"

"This is my world" -a very simple line but so meaningful

"Devils don't come from bad place beneath us, they come from the sky"

Bruce's dialogue at the end

"I bet your parents taught you that you mean something...that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all..."

Gives me the chills every time :woot:

Last edited:
"I bet your parents taught you that you mean something...that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in a gutter for no reason at all..."

Gives me the chills every time :woot:
haha...
his parents death is still haunting him...

it was emphasized so many times... yet people can't get the 'martha' moment... sigh...

Lex Luthor: [looks at a picture of angels vs demons] That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from bad place beneath us. No, they come from the sky.

Neil deGrasse Tyson: We're talking about a being whose very existence challenges our own sense of priority in the universe.

haha...
his parents death is still haunting him...

it was emphasized so many times... yet people can't get the 'martha' moment... sigh...

I think for some when Batman says "your parents" he is thinking his alien parents without any understanding that he was raised with human parents.

Lex Luthor: [looks at a picture of angels vs demons] That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from bad place beneath us. No, they come from the sky.

love this line!!

also Lex's entire monologue in the rooftop sequence

all the dialogue in the museum scene between Diana and Bruce

All of Perry White's lines were gold.
"It's not 1938 anymore, Kent. Apples don't cost a nickle. WPA ain't hiring no more, apples don't cost a nickle. Not in here, not out there!"

perfect to all those still holding on the past. :)

Favorite line wasn't even a line - it was the smirk Bruce gave as Clark was being blasted by sound waves. Perfection.

side note: to this day I HATE that they didn't include the famous lines -

"It wasn't easy to make. Took years and cost a fortune. Luckily, I had both."

"I want you to remember, Clark...In all the years to come... in your most private moments... I want you to remember my hand at your throat... I want you to remember the one man who beat you."

(now I know In the movie Bruce's intentions were to end Superman but I think they royally messed up not including the dialogue) I think the audience would have gone ape sh-- crazy! I know I would have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"