Endgame Favorite lines/scenes [spoilers]

The whole MCU group shot was the best.

I loved the whole Stark going berserk at the beginning. It made sense some of them would have given up hope or felt incredibly distraught. Downey really sold that scene.

And it felt like Steve knew he was wrong and that Tony was right after all....

Frigga is a great mom and a gorgeous one to boot.

The ass of America jokes.

"Hail Hidra" Such clever. much misdirection (I would 've enjoyed another elevator fight tho).

Banner getting the time stone by having good communication and asking nicely, lol.

Cap's solo fight against Thanos and what seemed as his last stand all alone. It had it all: Lifting hammer, resisting against all odds, cavalry arrival, catchphrase!!!!!

Tony being best dad.

"I Am Iron Man"

The sad angry moments giving gravitas to everything else.

The horrific intro with Hawkeye.

The tender Tony/Nebula scenes at the beginning if only because it makes one appreciate how these 2 have individually changed from the people we met in IM 1/GOTG Vol 1 respectively.
The reveal of Fat Thor and the Korg/Fortnite gag.
Scott and Cassie reunited (wonderfully acted by Rudd).
'Hail Hydra'
Thor's chat with Frigga/
GOTG's intro revisited from a different respective and a reminder of how much of a (loveable) idiot Peter Quill is.
The Surreal and epic buildup to the return of the good guys of the MCU across all franchises and the dawning 'This isn't going to be easy' look on Thanos' face.
Giant Man punching a Leviathan.
The female heroes of the MCU vs Thanos and his army.
'I....AM....IRON MAN snap' First uttered by Stark arrogantly loving the idea of himself as a superhero 11 years and ago and now uttered by him as he finally realizes and embraces the cost of that choice.

I wish they had given another scene of Hawkeye (Ronin) going all butchery on people. To really convey his descent into madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"