Deadpool Favorite Lines?

LostSon88

Superhero
Reaction score
I'm particularly fond of the line when Collosus says they're going to see the Professor and Deadpool goes,

"McAvoy or Stewart?"

That line went over a bunch of people's heads in my theater. :woot:

so friggin' many.

" i'm gonna do to you what limp bizkit did to music in the late '90s. "

" better hurry up, don't wanna miss your midnight showing of blade 2. "

"(farts) #driveby "

" i had a nightmare about liam neeson... i kidnapped his daughter and he just wasn't havin' it. they made 3 of those movies. at some point, you have to wonder if he's just a bad parent. "

" love is blind."
"no.... YOU'RE blind "

" it's gonna feel HUUUGE ! "

" you think ryan reynolds got to where he is now because of his method acting ? "

" you WILL die alone. if you even can die. atleast i hope you do, for other people's sake. "

probably even more that i need to see the movie again to refresh my memory ( probably didn't even get all those entirely right haha )

Anything between DP and Negasonic

And every line hellblazer listed

"Your poor wife!"

"Did you eat breakfast? Breakfast most important meal of day. Here. Have protein bar. Build strong bones. Deadpool might try to break them."

I feel like the Blade joke would've been just slightly better if he said Blade: Trinity as that is the film Reynolds was in.

There's 150 kilos of coke somewhere. Next to cure for being blind. Good luck!

Definitely the line about how things couldn't go more sideways and then cut to Barakapool.

Managed to catch a Gross Point Blank reference second time round. Cant really post it here as its pretty strong language wise but just adds another notch to this films belt.

"This is such a big mansion, but I only ever see the two of you around. Did the studio not have enough money for another X-Man?" I lost it at that line.

"And, tell Beast to stop crapping in my yard"

"Hashtag Driveby" got me the hardest. A fart joke that's actually funny. Who would've thought?

Man, I need to see this a couple more times. They nailed it.

I'm particularly fond of the line when Collosus says they're going to see the Professor and Deadpool goes,

"McAvoy or Stewart?"

I almost missed the line because people were still laughing from the previous joke. I figured it out because I caught him saying "Stewart."

McAvoy or Stewart and the AJAX named after the cleaning product one's were the one's I found the most hilarious.

Can anyone recall the exact DP/NTW exchange where it was like "what are you going to do, a rude remark or a long period of brooding silence?"

"McAvoy or Stewart?"

:up:

I missed the "McAvoy or Stewart?" line because I couldn't hear it over laughter. I'll have to catch that on the next viewing.

"This is such a big mansion, but I only ever see the two of you around. Did the studio not have enough money for another X-Man?" I lost it at that line.

Same. I think that was my favorite line of the movie.

I also loved Stan Lee's "Remember, you can't buy love, but you can rent it for three minutes."

"Is it sexist to hit you or is it more sexist to not hit you. Its so confusing these days"

"Your clowning? your NOT clowning. I sense clowns."

"Don't make the supersuit green." Haaaaaaa.

There was one part that had me in stitches but I can't remember the quotes. Guess I'll have to see it again *sighs*

I also missed the McAvoy or Stewart line. The laughter just kept going.

"This is a huge mansion but I only ever see you two. It's like the studio couldn't afford another character."

"Fear the T-Rex."

"I bet it feels huge in this hand."

i almost forgot :

" alright, then. fists. "
"sounds like your last saturday night "

I missed the "McAvoy or Stewart?" line because I couldn't hear it over laughter. I'll have to catch that on the next viewing.

I almost missed it myself because I was in stitches. At first I thought he said McIlroy.

I really liked Wade calling Negasonic Ripley along with the rest of that exchange. The whole Liam Neeson bit was very funny too. So many funny quotes it's hard to choose a favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"