Endgame Favorite MCU Avengers Roster

The Batman

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Here's a list of the rosters on the poll, and the members in them:

The Avengers: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye

Age of Ultron: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision

End of Age of Ultron/Start of Civil War: Captain America, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Vision, War Machine, Falcon

Team Iron Man: Iron Man, Black Widow, War Machine, Vision, Black Panther, Spider-Man

Team Captain America: Captain America, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Ant-Man

The Revengers: Thor, Hulk, Loki, Valkyrie

Team Titan: Iron Man, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, Drax, Mantis, Nebula

Team Wakanda: Captain America, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Falcon, Black Panther, Okoye, Bucky, Thor, Rocket Racoon, Groot

Endgame (Post Snap): Captain America, Thor, Bruce Banner, Black Widow, War Machine, Rocket, Nebula, Captain Marvel

Endgame (Time Travel): Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, War Machine, Rocket, Nebula

Endgame (Final Battle): Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, War Machine, Rocket, Nebula, Falcon, Black Panther, Okoye, Shuri, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Wong, Star-Lord, Drax, Mantis, Gamora, Groot, Scarlet Witch, Bucky, Captain Marvel, Valkyrie, Pepper Potts, The Wasp, Wakandans, Sorcerers, Asgardians, Ravagers

Final battle of Endgame, even though it lacked my favorite spy.

Final battle of Endgame, even though it lacked my favorite spy.
Bond? Or Ethan Hunt? I think ideally if they were going to add in a spy character it should have been a woman to spice things up. :up:

Bond? Or Ethan Hunt? I think ideally if they were going to add in a spy character it should have been a woman to spice things up. :up:
Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow. Her hair evolution intrigues me more than the adventures of other spies in film.

Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow. Her hair evolution intrigues me more than the adventures of other spies in film.
Roger Moore and Sean Connery had interesting things going on with their hair too!

Here's a list of the rosters on the poll, and the members in them:

The Avengers: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye

Age of Ultron: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision

End of Age of Ultron/Start of Civil War: Captain America, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Vision, War Machine, Falcon

Team Iron Man: Iron Man, Black Widow, War Machine, Vision, Black Panther, Spider-Man

Team Captain America: Captain America, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Ant-Man

The Revengers: Thor, Hulk, Loki, Valkyrie

Team Titan: Iron Man, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, Drax, Mantis, Nebula

Team Wakanda: Captain America, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Falcon, Black Panther, Okoye, Bucky, Thor, Rocket Racoon, Groot

Endgame (Post Snap): Captain America, Thor, Bruce Banner, Black Widow, War Machine, Rocket, Nebula, Captain Marvel

Endgame (Time Travel): Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, War Machine, Rocket, Nebula

Endgame (Final Battle): Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, War Machine, Rocket, Nebula, Falcon, Black Panther, Okoye, Shuri, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Wong, Star-Lord, Drax, Mantis, Gamora, Groot, Scarlet Witch, Bucky, Captain Marvel, Valkyrie, Pepper Potts, The Wasp, Wakandans, Sorcerers, Asgardians, Ravagers
The EG final battle almost seems like a bit of a cheat with how much we get in one place lol. I guess I would have to vote for that, especially with the epic way they were introduced. There are major must-have names missing from every roster for me but they all add something to MCU history.
I would love to get a cosmic super-powered roster including IW Thor, Ragnarok Hulk, EG Cap Marvel, IW Dr Strange, EG Scarlet Witch and pre -IW Vision.

The EG final battle almost seems like a bit of a cheat with how much we get in one place lol.

Honestly, I didn't want to include that roster for that very reason. But, it wouldn't have been right to leave a roster out.

I voted Infinity War (Team Wakanda) as I enjoyed seeing Cap alongside BP, Bucky, Okoye, BW, Falcon, M'Baku, WM, SW and Hulkbuster.

The final battle one is too big and unwieldy to work for a while movie, so I went with the time travel team. I loved their interactions and chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"