Playstation Favorite/most liked PlayStation franchise

Reaction score
I don't have a "favorite" but probably Horizon is my most liked.

P.s. I am adding Ghost and Days Gone as I doubt PlayStation Studios won't make more games for those two.

I voted for Spiderman, ratchet and clank and horizon.

Ratchet and clank is my favorite franchise on Sony and second over all favorite video game franchise behind only Zelda. Crack in time is like my all time favorite Sony game I think it or horizon. Spiderman I loved but we have only had 1 game. I am a big Spiderman fan and insomniac fan and cant wait for Spiderman mm and Spiderman 2 I am sure a few years later. Horizon is a great new ip and my favorite game on ps4 and cant wait for FW and the under water stuff looks like its going to open up a lot of new possibility's for it.

Uncharted.

God of War is a close second. I love a bunch of the games on the list and maybe after enough games have been released Spider-Man will be in the discussion as a favorite franchise but with only the one game, albeit a fantastic one, imo it's not there yet.

Uncharted though...an epic story, the theatrical gameplay, epic sequences and memorable moments, acting...it has everything.

Top 4 on the list are my favourites. In order:

God of War
Uncharted
Horizon
Spider-man

Uncharted
God of War
Last of Us
Infamous
Gran Turismo

Resistance and Socom were pretty good franchises Sony should try and bring those back

In no particular order.

Uncharted
The Last Of Us
Spider-Man
Horizon
MLB The Show

Here's how I rank the Ps console eXclusives:

Shadow of the Colossus
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4
Spider-Man 2018
Detroit Become Human
God of War 2018
Uncharted 3
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Uncharted 2
The Last of Us
Ratchet & Clank 2016
God of War 3
Street Fighter V
Days Gone
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Infamous Second Son
Journey
Death Stranding

I will be playing Last of Us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima and Shadow of the Colossus remake soon, and I'm still finding a copy of The Last Guardian.

Today it's probably only Uncharted (the one franchise I like or love all games in it). Horizon, GoW and Days Gone didn't impress me. Last of Us 2 disappointed me.

I didn't vote for stuff that has only one game. It's not a franchise yet.

My favorite franchises in no particular order:
- Sly Cooper
- Ratchet & Clank
- Last of Us
- Crash Bandicoot
- Tony Hawk (not an exclusive but for the og-trilogy and latest remakes playstation is the way to go)
- Insomniac's Spider-man due to the sequel's potential. I enjoyed the first game but it has a lot of room for improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"