Age of Extinction Favorite new Bot

def28

Avenger
Reaction score
Who was the best new addition to Age Of Extinction?

I actually dug the cross hairs character. If they gave them a bit more time, he would have surely stood out. Very Rat Trap.

Yeah, Crosshairs was cool. I dug that ship battle with him and Bee.

Think him and Lockdown were my favorites this go around. Overall I thought they all were welcomed additions, just would have preferred the Dino bots had more a presence as characters.

Last edited:
A shame they didn't do this level of characterization with the early(TF1) bots like jazz and such.

My favorite was crosshairs. but my favorite quote was from drift. After grimlock transforms, he said "I was expecting a giant car.".

Hound, Crosshairs and Drift were great and Lockdown is the best villain in the series so far. Crosshairs is definitely my favourite. 'Lay the hate' is ****ing badass.

Definitely Hound, because John Goodman. Drift was cool too, and Lockdown was a good villain.

Hound was my favorite. The transformers definitely had a lot more characterization than most of the ones from earlier films. Still I was sad about Ratchet. :(

I loved all of them, but being a fan of Drift from the comics it was just awesome to see him here, hope he gets more to do in TF5. Hound was great too.

I would say Lockdown... he's just terrifying. But he did look like a buffoon when he realised people have invaded his ship :dry:

I loved all of them, but being a fan of Drift from the comics it was just awesome to see him here, hope he gets more to do in TF5. Hound was great too.

Ditto on that, I paid particular attention to when he was fighting, he had some very cool sword moves.

Hound by far for he autobots John Goodman was superb

and Lockdown was great also

Ditto on that, I paid particular attention to when he was fighting, he had some very cool sword moves.

Yeah I wish he would have gotten a litte more action, what we got was awesome though.

I really hope they expand on his role in TF5, I hope we get a mention of him formally being a decepticon the reason he changed sides.

Crosshairs, Drift & Lockdown were pretty awesome

Lockdown was absolutely fantastic and by far my favorite villain in the TF franchise yet.

It's such a shame that Bay had to kill him off. I'd have loved to see him in TF5. :csad:

I chose drift. He's cool and loved how he played around with Bumblebee with ease.

And he's a triple changer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"