Age of Ultron Favorite Quotes from Age of Ultron

kedrell

Fork&SpoonOperator
Reaction score
You know the drill. Sound off on what Whedon-y dialog got you buzzing the most.

I liked several of Ultron's lines.

"The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a frisbee."

Also the bit about keeping your friends and enemies rich until you can tell which is which was a good one too but I can't remember that one word for word, just the gist of it.

"Jarvis is my co-pilot" was another nice bit.

"If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you walk it off."

Maybe someone here can help.

My fav quote was one of Visions last lines to Ultron.

And it was something like something no longer being beautiful, but be happy you had a chance to experience it.

I know I botched up the line, but if someone could help. That'd be awesome. I've tried googling since I saw it Thursday night

Maybe someone here can help.

My fav quote was one of Visions last lines to Ultron.

And it was something like something no longer being beautiful, but be happy you had a chance to experience it.

I know I botched up the line, but if someone could help. That'd be awesome. I've tried googling since I saw it Thursday night

Whole conversation between Vision and Ultron near the end:

"You're afraid."
"Of you?"
"Of death... You're the last one."
"You were supposed to be the last... Stark asked for a saviour... He settled for a slave."
"I supposed we were both disappointments."
"You're supposed to be odd."
"Humans are odd... They think order and chaos are somehow opposites... Try to control what will be... But there is grace in their faith... I think you missed that."
"They're doomed."
"Yes... But the thing isn't beautiful because it lasts... It's a privilege to be among them."
"You're unbearably naive."
"Well... I was born yesterday."

Stark's line to Banner about being mad scientists and just accepting it.

You get hurt? Hurt them back! You get killed? Walk it off!!!

-"You killed somebody?"
-Ultron's monologue about JARVIS being a good guy
-Klaw's talk about cuttlefish and the documentary
-Ultron telling Klaw that his ripped arm should be fine
-"Don't compare me with Stark. He's a sickness!"

To name a few

Ultron: Wanda, if you stay here, you'll die.
Wanda: I just did. Do you know how it felt?

*RIPS THE SOUL OUT OF ULTRON*

Wanda: It felt like that.

All of Ultrons and Hawkeye's lines were funny.

"The city is flying. The city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow, none of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because of my job. Okay? I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did or who you were. You go back out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. You stay in here you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you're an Avenger."

"Isn't that why we fight so we can end the fight and go home?"

Scariest line - Ultron: "DON'T compare me with STARK!"

Deepest line - Vision: "Yes... But the thing isn't beautiful because it lasts... It's a privilege to be among them."

Chill-inducing line - Thanos: "Fine. I'll do it myself."

Funniest line - Nick Fury: "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth of yours?"

Most epic line - Hydra grunt: "Sir, it's the Avengers."

Last edited:
I liked the language running poking fun at Cap jokes
Vision and Thor commenting on the hammer
and especially Hawkeye who stole the show: "The city is flying. The city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow, none of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because of my job. Okay? I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did or who you were. You go back out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. You stay in here you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you're an Avenger."

"Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create Avengers, people create...smaller people? Children! I lost the word there."

"That man has no appreciation for lawn care" or some ting to that nature by Tony after Thor returns to Asgard.

Stark replying to Banner about creating Jarvision

" no, YOU will help me help you put Jarvis into this "

I saw the movie last night, didn't do much for me honestly. Felt rushed and not well composed. But my favorite funny line was when Quiksilver picks Scarlet Witch up from next to Hawkeye, and before he starts running wisecracks back at Hawkeye about something that makes him mad, then takes off. Hawkeye then pulls his bow and arrow targeting Pietro and goes "no one would know" or something like that, then puts his bow down and starts walking fast, limping and starts talking to himself under his breath.

SW: "Is that what you've come here to do? End the Avengers?"

Ultron: "I've come to save the world. But also....yeah."

Oh man, the movie was chock full of great lines!

I'll add one.

Tony: That's the endgame. How are we going to face it?
Steve: Together.
Tony: We'll lose.
Steve: Then we'll lose together.

And then in the finale before that jaw dropping slo-mo shot,
Ultron: How could you even possibly stop me?
Tony: Like the old man said...together.

"Guys, we've got to talk this through..."

(Iron Man fires several shoulder missiles to disable the Hydra soldiers)

"Good talk."

"No, it wasn't...!"

"Avengers, you are my meteor, a great and terrible sword and the world will crack under the weight of your failure. In the end, the only thing living in this world...will be metal."

Such a fantastic supervillain line, almost shakespearean and delivered witch such brilliance by Spader. Pretty terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"