Age of Ultron Favorite Quotes from Age of Ultron

Stark's standup routine (not verbatim):

Since you're hurt, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up.

Rhodes - What? You don't think I can hold my own?
Stark - If we make it out of this, I'll be holding your own.
Rhodes - Now you just made this weird.

You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini.

Last edited:
I liked the line Starks line about keeping it up and what Fury said about Ultron multiplying faster than a catholic rabbit

"Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create Avengers, people create...smaller people? Children! I lost the word there."

I absolutely love Ultron. So glad we got this rather than a bland menacing villain, having sole Stark in him was fantastic. I crack up just thinking of that scene with the line.

"Avengers, you are my meteor, a great and terrible sword and the world will crack under the weight of your failure. In the end, the only thing living in this world...will be metal."

Such a fantastic supervillain line, almost shakespearean and delivered witch such brilliance by Spader. Pretty terrifying.

Spader was amazing, was worried since Ultron would be all cgi but it worked and it worked beautifully.

One of my favorite lines was after Hill gave Cap intel about the Twins. Don't know the exact quote but it was like " who would let nazi German scientist experiment on them to protect their country"

That line just showed that the Twins weren't truly evil.

Oh and " You didn't see that coming"
No idea it was going to be used in the end. Hated it but loved it at the same time.

"Designed to supplant them, to help them....end." Another line I liked from Ultron that he says after the children, I lost the word there bit.

If you walk out that door, your an avenger.

Stark: "Don't take from my pile."

And Hawkeye when aiming his bow at Quicksilver, that line about how nobody would know.

"Guys, we've got to talk this through..."

(Iron Man fires several shoulder missiles to disable the Hydra soldiers)

"Good talk."

"No, it wasn't...!"

that was gold!!

"You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change." - Ultron

Stark to Hulk after the tooth spit, "I'm sorry."

So many fantastic lines in this movie.

"Avengers, you are my meteor, a great and terrible sword and the world will crack under the weight of your failure. In the end, the only thing living in this world...will be metal."

Such a fantastic supervillain line, almost shakespearean and delivered witch such brilliance by Spader. Pretty terrifying.

Agreed but I think I like the way it was different in the TV spots more; where the word 'metal' was replaced with 'me'.

"I am Thor, son of Odin; and as long as there is life in my breast..I..am.running..out..of...things.to...say."

^that was good too :hehe:

I really liked Thor in this Hemsworth is awesome as him

Ultron: "Finance is... weird."

Quicksilver: *runs into police station* "The city's under attack! You've got to evacuate!"
*QS runs out, police do nothing. QS runs back in, fires a machine gun, and runs off.*
I actually didn't catch QS's second line there, because I was too busy noticing that one of the police officers was playing Solitaire (thought we wouldn't notice, but we did).

When the pilot on the helicarrier stutterd like porky pig (I don't remember what he said), and rephrased what he had been trying to say.

Agreed but I think I like the way it was different in the TV spots more; where the word 'metal' was replaced with 'me'.

That's fair, although personally I'm a sucker for the ironic wordplay. "Ultron?" "In the flesh!" is another great one.

Ultron: "Finance is... weird."

Quicksilver: *runs into police station* "The city's under attack! You've got to evacuate!"
*QS runs out, police do nothing. QS runs back in, fires a machine gun, and runs off.*
I actually didn't catch QS's second line there, because I was too busy noticing that one of the police officers was playing Solitaire (thought we wouldn't notice, but we did).

When the pilot on the helicarrier stutterd like porky pig (I don't remember what he said), and rephrased what he had been trying to say.

Get off your asses, or something like that.

As I always say, keep your friends rich, and your enemies rich, and then find out which is which.

Oh and also near the end, the bantering about whether Vision (as an artificial being) wielding the hammer "counts":

"What if you put it in an elevator?"
"The elevator's not worthy."

Ultron after cutting off Kaue's arm:

"ohh, ohh, sorry, yeah that's gonna hurt." or something like that.

^I think he went on to say "I'm sure you'll be fine" like he didn't realize it's quite a different thing for a non-machine to have parts torn out. :hehe:

Thor: "No one needs to break anything."
Ultron: "Clearly you've never made an omelet."
Iron Man: "You beat me by one second!"

You can see how Ultron inherited Tony's wit, and how peeved Tony is about it.

"I am Thor, son of Odin; and as long as there is life in my breast..I..am.running..out..of...things.to...say."

Thor was great, but the bold part is when the quote totally got killed.

I'm a Thor fan, so hearing the "I am Thor, son of Odin, and for so as long as there is life.." that was SUCH a Thor thing to say, but the end of it had me cringe

"I'll be re instituting prima nocta." ROFL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"