The Dark Knight Rises Favorite quotes from the film (SPOILERS)

Easily:

Bruce: "Torture..."

Bane: "Yes. But not of your body... of your soul"

Hardy's delivery of that line is magical. It's whispered, but not quite. It's just... the pause, wow.

I love his whole speech there.

Also loved Lucius trying to hook Bruce up with Miranda

"We all just want what's best for you Bruce."

I also love all of the "Alfred Leaving" dialogue.

maybe not my favorite lines, but i think these are worth mentioning :

" search him. then i will kill you . "

" i will show you where i've made my home whilst preparing to destroy gotham..... then i will break you . "

maybe its not the lines themselves, but just the overall feeling behind them, the way he says them. like he's so confident and sure that it's entirely inevitable and there's absolutely no way he won't do what he said he would . and he actually MEANS it, because he literally goes on and does it afterwards. it's like another way of saying "you're ****ed,buddy". lol

"do you feel in charge?" I love that line... And " speak to the devil and he shall appear" which for dome reason the Greek translated to our own sentence which is "you speak for a donkey and it appears..."... Go figure...

So many great lines, but this is the best and most touching.

Batman (revealing to Gordon who he is):"A hero can be anybody, even a man during something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulder to let him know that the world hasn't ended."
Gordon (realizing he's Bruce Wayne and the flashback of the night):"Bruce Wayne."

Such a great and powerful scene. I always wanted Gordon to find out his true identity, and they choose the perfect way to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"