Favorite Snack Foods

Cape Cod Chips - Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper

Original or Parmesean Goldfish.

Sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. Two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons. Yeah.

rtcf1501.jpg
That makes your breath stinks. But no more than garlic fries.

For me it's either seedless grapes or Fred Meyer's brand Corn Flakes (without milk). Oh, and SNICKERS bar too!

All of youse need some vegetables.

Unsalted nuts
Dried fruit- particularly papaya
Dark chocolate
Granola
Cheese cubes
Apples, oranges, and nectarines

Hands down Unagi!! Boil it in the EZ-cook plastic takes 10 minutes. BAM! Eel. I also like squid a lot. No not calamari that usually refers to strips or fried. I mean like whole boiled squid.

I saw Pace salsa has some new flavors, tortilla chips and salsa for snack time.

I guess cereal would be my typical snack, quick and easy.

Definitely not chips. I don't know why, but I can't stand most chips. :huh:

I like me some baked, whole wheat goodness. Like Triscuits. :up:

And, anything with chocolate and peanut butter. :o

Yeah, but the flavored ones still have tons of sodium.

They have either low-fat or low-sodium ones that are MUCH better. I like them with cheese or homemade spinach and artichoke dip, mmmm.

Triscuits? Spinach and artichoke dip? I've never even thought of trying the two together, but it sounds amazing.

Triscuits? Spinach and artichoke dip? I've never even thought of trying the two together, but it sounds amazing.

Yeah, I ran out of bread one time after I had made dip, and Triscuits were the only thing I could find in the kitchen. It ended up being WONDERFUL :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"