Deadpool Favorite song?

Slushy

Superhero
Reaction score
I got "Shoop" stuck in my head now. Thanks, Deadpool. :woot:

Deadpool rap by Team Headkick. They actually grabbed a parody fan song made for the video game that wasn't even an official authorized song and put it in the movie.

Morning Angel - Juice Newton.

So kitschy, and thus so perfect for Deadpool.

Deadpool rap by Team Headkick. They actually grabbed a parody fan song made for the video game that wasn't even an official authorized song and put it in the movie.

same I remembered the game version when the game came out LOVE the movie version, that chorus gets me every time :hehe:

Deadpool ... WHAM! *Ryan voice*

And I love so much ending with George Michael. So Romantic).

I would like hear "Last Christmas" in movie. Especcialy in scene with Ryan and Morena with red sweaters. Maybe sequel released in Christmas and Ryan must put this track).

Careless Whisper but they're all good

after seeing the opening credits I will never hear that just call me angel song the same way again :hehe:

Deadpool fans have taken over the comment sections on Youtube for like all these songs.

"Shoop" and "DMX - X gon give it to ya " give this film a unique quality. Just love this movie.

At first I thought using the DMX song was gonna be a dumb move. When they used it in the trailers I was thinking "Damn theyre using a rap song just to try to make the movie look cooler to the younger folks." But after watching the movie the way they used the song and the scene it was used in I was surprised at how well it fit.

Angel of the Morning, Careless Whisper, and X Gonna Give It To Ya are my favorites.

As a fan oldies, Calendar Girl is the song I downloaded after watching the movie:woot:

I need to give a shout out to Chicago's great: You're the Inspiration. Perfect blending of a moment in the movie with music to bring out the sentiment and the absurdity.

It's actually Ryan Reynold's favorite 80's song.

I LOVED when the music slowed down and cut to him with the knife :hehe:

^THIS, but for different reasons...

I actually loved all of them, but this song was set to that AWESOME mid-film montage
of him putting together different costumes and killing off Francis' goon
which reminded me of Ghostbusters and other 1980s movies in an awesome, awesome way...

[YT]fGx6K90TmCI[/YT]

X gone give it to ya!

The movie rocks. I can't wait to see an X-Force or Deadpool.

Morning Angel - Juice Newton I guess.

Not really into modern music and definitely not into rap or anything hip hop so yeah, I'll have to go with the angel song.

I loved all the songs, but I have to say Chicago's "You're My Inspiration" really got to me the most because of the romantic(and silly) scene it played over. :ilv: And I loved "Angel Of The Morning" by Juice Newton. BEST opening credits to a movie ever!! I got so inspired I made a music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYbFnHg4TF4

Last edited:
Deadpool Rap. I was in stitches all the way through that montage.

Juice Newton - Angel of the Morning.
I think just perfect for Deadpool. Thats how must open a movie! Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"