FAVORITE SPIDER-MAN THEME SONG?

None of the above. They're not as...Spectacular. Which, full disclosure, Spectacular Spider-Man is my favorite Spider-Man adaptation period, whether animation or live-action. This just hits all the right notes, and that theme song is catchier than it deserves to be!

TASM had a theme?

I really like a lot that of TAS but a lot of them are good. For some reason I liked Elfman's theme in SM2 a lot more than in 1.

1. Classic 60's Spider-Man theme
2. 90s Spider-Man theme
3. Spider-Man ( Danny Elfman)
4. MCU Spider-Man trilogy (Michael Giacchino)
5. Spectacular Spider-Man

not even a race at all, imo

" Classic 60's Spider-Man theme " Hanna Barbara style ! :hrt:

None of the above. They're not as...Spectacular. Which, full disclosure, Spectacular Spider-Man is my favorite Spider-Man adaptation period, whether animation or live-action. This just hits all the right notes, and that theme song is catchier than it deserves to be!

That's my favorite one too. Its so catchy.

The MCU music wins easily for me.

honorable mentions to one I haven't seen listed yet, Spider-man unlimited (as ironically limited as the actual series was) had a very cool sound to it's theme

It's a really close call between the Elfman theme and the classic '60s theme song for me.

For some reason I liked Elfman's theme in SM2 a lot more than in 1.
You mean the main titles? I have to agree. Doc Ock's theme peppered in there gives it an extra kick.

This is not a Spiderman main theme but is a soundtrack

Ressembled a lot to Star Wars in my opinion and displays the fantasy in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"