Favorite teaser posters

Goldeneye

goldeneye_ver1.jpg

so this threead became ''lets post every poster that i can find on the internet ''

Sadly yes. People go picture crazy.

I count myself amongst those pixel enthusiasts though.

Sadly yes. People go picture crazy.

I count myself amongst those pixel enthusiasts though.

hey i only put up ones i thought were special, but some of these other ones arent even teaser posters

u could honestly have the episode 1 teaser and the spidey 2 doc ock teaser in here and call it a day

hey i only put up ones i thought were special, but some of these other ones arent even teaser posters

u could honestly have the episode 1 teaser and the spidey 2 doc ock teaser in here and call it a day

Exactly

I actually really like the new Iron Man one. Its a decent reminder of Old time sci-fi movies.

that terminator 2 poster would get laughed out of theaters today...

and 'why so serious?' is such a stupid, stupid tagline. it literally has nothing to do with anything to people who haven't seen the movie, which is everybody.

actually, it's pretty well understood by anyone who knows who the joker is... which is everybody.

hey terry78 maybe you should use ImageShack it's alot easier

there is really no need to repost pictures that have already been posted...

yeah, exactly we already know that the dark knight joker pic is awesome, and we all probably have it saved anyway, so we don't need to see it again.

Some of my favorites

Alien%20poster%20modified.jpg

135702_joker_onesheet2_1.jpg

url

Just some of my favorites.....

actually, it's pretty well understood by anyone who knows who the joker is... which is everybody.

really?

because i've read my share of batman comics, and seen every batman movie, and just about every animated show, except the new 'the batman' series... and that's the first time i've heard that catchphrase.

honestly, it's probably just something nolan came up with and thought was clever and you all jumped on his nuts like people like you always do.

yay! :applaud

Thats a good one.I think I remember a larger one (wider) where he was looking down at the ring...? I looked around but couldnt find it.Maybe my geeksubconcious is playin tricks on me

For a thread about teaser posters, I'm seein' a lot of final posters.

I may as well just change this to favorite posters. Does anyone know what a "teaser poster" is? I don't like to throw around the term ******, but....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"