World favorite transformer

of course they do. ive been looking for a movie ironhide myself but im not to devoted so i dont think il go on the internet or go out of my way to get one

Do you think they will make a new transformer cartoon series based on the movie?

Hmmm...my experience with Transformers shows is mostly Beast Wars so my favourites are:

Optimus Primal
Dinobot
Rattrap
Silverbolt

Beast Megatron
Waspinator

i think its cool how about every generation has a transformers. some of the adults have g1. id say the 20 year olds and around that age have beast wars. rid might have been a little before me so id say i had the armada generation. than i guess stupid energon and cybertron are the current generation

^True, but most cartoons are like that.

All about Jazz-G1 for me

I hate it when he's not portrayed correctly, him and prime were a badass combo! :)

did he have like any lines in the new movie. all i can really remember is him getting riped in half

well i guess he had to have some lines. but really the only lines i can remember are from ironhide and optimus and some of bumble bee's radio talk. i know rachet had to have had some lines. but i probobly just paid attention to ironhide because he was my favorite. and i saw basically every action movie and comedy this summer except for rush hour 3 and the bourn ultimatum but thats because i hadnt senn one or to of the movies before them

i cant wait until the transformers sequal comes out if they make one which they probobly will

i cant wait until the transformers sequal comes out if they make one which they probobly will
Ummmm...didn't you wait? Don't tell me you didn't wait! They gave room for a next transformer movie maybe 2 minutes into the credits. :dry:

what r u talking about. i stayed throughout the credits and nothing happened like in xmen 3

what r u talking about. i stayed throughout the credits and nothing happened like in xmen 3

In Transformers they show Starscream flying off into space
In X-men 3 they show Pro-X returning in the body of someone else at Moria McTaggert's lab.

In Transformers they show Starscream flying off into space
In X-men 3 they show Pro-X returning in the body of someone else at Moria McTaggert's lab.
Yes that happend also. You Never Saw That?!

SOUNDWAVE of course for me! haha....Besides his awesome design and voice, I was always impressed that he was like his own leader having his cassette tape biotches. And he was very committed and not whiney like other Decepticons. I thought of him as a respectable warrior just doing his job, regardless of what side he's on.

ok i saw starscream fly off but wasnt that before the credits

I really like Tigatron and TigerHawk from Beast Wars. The character was brave and polite. And badass. Also helps that the TigerHawk toy is awesome.

BTW, Im a teenager and I grew up in the Beast Wars generation.

Im thinking that this guy dosn't know what he is talking about....:dry:

Who me???????????????????You would be hard pressed to find many people on these boards that know as much about TF's as I do.The only person so far that I spoken with is ShadowBoxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"