World favorite transformer

Jazz. Always has been, always will be. I also like, Prowl, Sideswipe, Tracks, Inferno, Blaster, Hot Rod and Springer.

As for Decepticons, Starscream definately. As well as Skywarp, Rumble, Blitzwing and Cyclonus.

oh course transformers was different after the movie. they made it in the future and more on cybertron. of course its going to change

I found some enjoyment in season 3 trew 4 as well but it just wasnt the same after the movie:csad:

can see why you'd say that but i actually loved the episodes after the movie with the exception of a few i'e 'the burden hardest to bare' etc
some though were quality 'call of the primitives' being one of my absloute favourite episodes ever
though when optimus prime returned it was a very clever move

Transformer Puns:
39407474195d1b9605.jpg

can see why you'd say that but i actually loved the episodes after the movie with the exception of a few i'e 'the burden hardest to bare' etc
some though were quality 'call of the primitives' being one of my absloute favourite episodes ever
though when optimus prime returned it was a very clever move

I and many others say it wasnt the same after the movie for 2 reason's.

First is that there was no Optimus Prime.Those of us that engoyed the first 2 season looked twards Optimus Prime as the main Hero of the show and Rodimus just didnt cut it as the new hero

Second one of the main draws for kids was lost after the movie as well.Besides being coll and playable one of the reasons that kids liked the Transformers toyline so much was because almost anything car or truck you saw when you were walking down the streat could be a TF, and plane you saw in the sky or any boat in the water could be a TF.....at least when useing your imagination.

That aspect to the toyline and the toon were lost after the movie because all the alt models were futuristic.

Thats my opinion and the opinion of many others.As a matter of fact if you look up the history of the TF toyline on google you'll get some links to reports and analysis [spelling?] that blame the down fall of the franchise on the designs of the movie figures.

<<<<<<

Try and guess who my favorite transformer is??????

Give up yet???

I put a guess up there...and it's in my user name.......:ninja:

*snickers*

Well then. Moving on from this. Who likes AutoBots more? Who likes Decipticons more?

First is that there was no Optimus Prime.Those of us that engoyed the first 2 season looked twards Optimus Prime as the main Hero of the show and Rodimus just didnt cut it as the new hero

Second one of the main draws for kids was lost after the movie as well.Besides being coll and playable one of the reasons that kids liked the Transformers toyline so much was because almost anything car or truck you saw when you were walking down the streat could be a TF, and plane you saw in the sky or any boat in the water could be a TF.....at least when useing your imagination.

That aspect to the toyline and the toon were lost after the movie because all the alt models were futuristic.

Thats my opinion and the opinion of many others.As a matter of fact if you look up the history of the TF toyline on google you'll get some links to reports and analysis [spelling?] that blame the down fall of the franchise on the designs of the movie figures.

I loved the third season. Maybe it was because I used to hire them on video wen I was a kid. Season 3 episodes were the only ones my local video store had. I love the movie so much that I think I gravitated towards those characters (Hot Rod, etc.).

im not disputing the fact the franchise lost stock after the movie
Im saying on a 'personal note' i loved all the series until it finished for me with the rebirth part 3. Loved all the new characters found rodimus to be a good leader and enjoyed the story lines and loved all the toys i had.
I personally am not really bothered about the general concensus of when other people stopped liking it as that is up to them

Im more of a Decpticon fan, but that is because I have love for the bad guys. I mean come on, they lose every time in the end already so someone needs to love them sometime.

fair enough..

im a fan of a few of the decepticons
got love for the constructicon although devastator has the most unmenacing face ever.

im not disputing the fact the franchise lost stock after the movie
Im saying on a 'personal note' i loved all the series until it finished for me with the rebirth part 3. Loved all the new characters found rodimus to be a good leader and enjoyed the story lines and loved all the toys i had.
I personally am not really bothered about the general concensus of when other people stopped liking it as that is up to them

Dont get me wrong...I still enjoyed season 3 & 4 but at the same time I'm awaer that it could have been better.

true i can see that.
im just a blind trooper lol
cause i had a mixed bag of videos. about 20 episodes altogether.
had the first and last episodes and a few in between. so i had a very scuued view of events
its only since i bought a collecters editions like 2years ago with all 99 episodes(including the movie) that i really got it all

true i can see that.
im just a blind trooper lol
cause i had a mixed bag of videos. about 20 episodes altogether.
had the first and last episodes and a few in between. so i had a very scuued view of events
its only since i bought a collecters editions like 2years ago with all 99 episodes(including the movie) that i really got it all

I had all the episodes on video tape since I was a kid....not the best recording in the world but at least they kept me going till about 8 years go when the released the DVD box sets:word:

thnk god for the box sets.
I tell you it was a long long marathon i had with my brother trying to watch from episode 1 till 99 think we got to like 76 then the weekend was over and had to to go back to work lol was 3 good days thoogh

was the animation for transformers way better after the movie, the animation was pretty good in the movie but did it go back the the was it was before the movie

i think i like the decepticons better except in g1 season one because starscream was way too anoying

was the animation for transformers way better after the movie, the animation was pretty good in the movie but did it go back the the was it was before the movie

I would say that the answer to this question is no.There were a few episodes in season 3 where animation was just as good as the movie [and in one case better] but for the most part the animation wasnt all that better then season 2.

1. Megatron
2. Bumblebee
3. Jazz
4. Ironhide
5. Starscream
6. Optimus Prime

fair enough..

im a fan of a few of the decepticons
got love for the constructicon although devastator has the most unmenacing face ever.
Well I guess I like construction in a way because that used to be my job. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"