Favorite type of doughnut

donuts are only five points on weight watchers

French Crueller, not often do I go to Dunkin Doughnuts maybe once every three months. Most of the time they're sold out by the time I get there. :mad:

gotta be the ones covered in sugar

Old Fashioned Buttermilk and Glazed dipped in Chocolate.

Krispy Kreme Kreme Filled Chocolate Iced Glazed. mmmm

I'm getting sick just reading some of these posts.

There's some place in New York that puts things like M&M's on donuts, think about that one!

Here is some visual aid! :D

17962.jpg

There's some place in New York that puts things like M&M's on donuts, think about that one!

Here is some visual aid! :D

mmdonut.jpg
There's a place here that's got those...what are they called? Bismarks maybe? Those long cream filled pastries. Anyway, hey brag about having the biggest around and they are pastries as about the size of my thigh. Just looking at them sends me to the hospital.

Not a big donut fan, but if I were to get one it would be a glazed donut from Dunkin Donuts or a Blueberry Cake from Honey Dew Donuts.

Dunnes Stores and Tescos sell ****ty doughnuts most of the time.
The jam taste cheap and the doughnut is hard with the sugar melting on top.

I forgot this one -
There is a small, family owned bakery in Kentucky called Spaulding's. I think they have the best glazed doughnuts I've ever had.

Damn, now I want coffee and a doughnut but the Dunkin Doughnuts by me looks a little ghetto. :csad:

I forgot this one -
There is a small, family owned bakery in Kentucky called Spaulding's. I think they have the best glazed doughnuts I've ever had.

Next time you go in, ask them if they still use Lard. I guarantee they do, and that is why they are so good.

If you're gonna go donuts, you might as well go all the way: Krispy Kreme, chocolate on top and icing in the middle. :O

If you're gonna go donuts, you might as well go all the way: Krispy Kreme, chocolate on top and icing in the middle. :O

All the Krispy Kreme's closed after about a year or two around here. Dunkin Donuts sunk em.

And when you're done it looks like you enjoyed a bowl of bloody s#it. Nice.
:up: Theres nothing like it!

Whats with America having places like Dunkin Doughnuts? We have no doughnut stores here:cmad:

When I do partake which is usually once every 3-4 months I like Cinammon powdered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"