World Favorite X-Men splinter team

Reaction score
I didn't include Starjammers, Alpha Flight because I don't think they are splinter teams of the X-Men. If you want to vote for All New X-Factor then vote for X-Factor and if you want to vote for Cable & x-force, vote for x-force.

I almost feel like there should be multiple options for some of these groups. For example X-Force of the 90s has absolutely nothing to do with the modern version of X-force. They only share the same name. Ditto on X-Factor. I mean you separated New from Young X-men but IMO, they could have easily been grouped together as Young was shortlived and just a continuation of New. Too much overlap to really be considered its own thing

I'm voting for New X-Men, because it was like the first splinter team that I got titles like I almost got every issue (including Hellions/New Mutants - Moonstar's students) like up to the point that it ended which I didn't like because it was a cross-over issue and I felt like they deserved a better final issue.

Though I read the New Mutants history through a free give-away from Marvel and I liked what I read.

I hated Young X-Men, I stopped buying it after like 6 issues.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"