Favourite action sequence in the film

Discussion in 'Deadpool 2' started by Pennywise, May 21, 2018.

?

Best action sequence in the film

1. Opening Montage of Deadpool killing bad ghys

2. Deadpool VS the assassins in his and Vanessa's apartment

3. Cable vs the guards in the Icebox/Wade

4. Deadpool/Domino vs Cable while intercepting the convoy

5. The final battle at the Essex School

6. Love them all!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pennywise Registered

What was everyone's favourite action sequence in the film?

2. Smilodon Registered

The action scenes in this film were good individually, but I really felt like they didn't build upon each other the way the first film did in a way that upped the ante. I enjoyed the prison breakout a lot. Probably because it was a bit more grounded than the convoy chase. Wade was still funny, but it was very much Wade and not Deadpool fighting Cable in that moment. (Similar to how he escaped captivity with Ajax in the first DP)

The convoy fight was cool, but wasn't as engaging as I initially thought it'd be. I don't know what it is. Maybe it just felt really cramped. I did enjoy Neena and Wade taking on Nate together though.

The final fight was appropriately toned down, and I enjoyed how it was more character driven with Nate and Wade struggling to reign in Rusty.

3. Silvermoth Avenger

Anything with
    Cain

Oh my gosh he should get his own spin off!

4. P Supreme Registered

Cable vs those guards lets remember its a mutant control facility and he went in and dominated LOVED IT

5. -JKR- Registered

Yup, reminded me of The Dark Knight.
    It was a bold choice, but I really appreciate that Reynolds & Co. were willing to go for something more unconventional and emotional.

I loved the convoy chase, and it definitely had lots of highlights such as Domino's parts, Deadpool poking the gun through his hand to turn it around and shoot the driver in the head, and the confrontation between him and Cable. I loved Domino and Deadpool's little "You're doing great" - "X-Force!" exchange.

But my personal favorite probably has to be the prison breakout. Cable was a ****ing BEAST in that scene, and the chase and subsequent fight was just intense.

6. BlackFox Monster Hunter

Yeah the end fight felt like a Deadpool and Cable comic book come to life, working together to take out the bad guys and also with the characters coming at it from different moral perspectives as well. Collossus v Juggs was something all X-Men fans I would have though would have wanted to see done right for some time as well.

Really dug the prison fight the second round time, really showed off Cable at his best taking out the guards as well as the more funny fight with Wade.

Overall though the convoy sequence was the best for me though, hilarious at times but with also some really cool action and stunts along the way.

#6 BlackFox, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
  7. -JKR- Registered

Yup, exactly. And the shot of Cable, Domino and Deadpool running towards the camera was badass, as was the one of them gunning down the bad guys together.