Favourite Captain?

I'm big on Kelvin Kirk and Pike. Yes, I know I'm basic as heck. :D

I really can't put up anyone up there with Sisko, for me.

I hope someone votes Archer, because I want to get to know them. I want to know their hopes and their dreams. Their successes and their failures. And whatever else that led them to make that choice.

Sulu would be high on my list just for Undiscovered Country. But I'm going Sisko.

Kirk will always get my vote, though I’m loving what I’m seeing from Pike in SNW. But I have to give that more time. Picard is good but I’ve never really connected to TNG. I like Burnham a lot but I need to finish Disco before I make an assessment on her as a captain. Don’t care for the other shows or their captains.

Kirk, particularly TOS Kirk. IMO, he's more well rounded than some give him credit for nowadays.

I guess it depends on when you found Star Trek. For me Sisko was the guy I followed each week from start to finish. So he is my first pick even though he wasn't a captain to start with. Then upon going back and watching the other series, I would add Kirk and Picard. So it would be Sisko, Kirk, then Picard. I would also throw in TOS Pike, I liked his first episode and would have been fine following him week to week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"