Favourite Tyler Hoechlin Superman Appearance so far

Discussion in 'Superman & Lois' started by SuperRouth, Apr 29, 2020.

?

Favourite Hoechlin Superman appearance so far?

1. The Adventures of Supergirl

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. The Last Children of Krypton

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Nevertheless, She Persisted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Elseworlds

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  5. Crisis on Infinite Earths

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SuperRouth Registered

I wondered what’s been beehives favourite appearance from Tyler Hoechlin’s Man of Steel so far in the Arrowverse.

I’m counting the crossovers all an 1 rather than Part 1, Part 2 etc) but Supermen’s first two appearances I’m counting as two separate episodes as whole they were ultimately two parts of the same story they still feel separate enough to be viewed on their own merits.

HitlerIsGood likes this.
  2. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

My favorite appearances from Tyler's Superman are the first two episodes of Supergirl's 2nd season and Elseworlds.

Though I disliked Crisis On Infinite Earths, the only thing I cared about was Tyler's Superman battling Brandon Routh's Superman.

WhoMani, HitlerIsGood and SuperRouth like this.
  3. kvz5 HBIC

I think my favorite Supes moment during COIE was when he looked at Iris and gave her an “it’s going to be OK” look before they disappeared. :funny:

4. titansupes Registered

Those first two eps of SG he did. Since then he's been good, but there he was great, IMO.

5. SuperRouth Registered

Those first two episodes were damn near perfect.

6. SVSuperman Registered

My favorite is ElseWorlds!

SuperRouth likes this.
  7. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

I'd say the first time he appeared, when he ran down that street doing the shirt rip and then took off into the skies while that rousing Superman theme was playing the background. That seemed like a really classic scene.

signalman and SuperRouth like this.
  8. flickchick85 Admin of Might

He got the spotlight in that 2-parter where he made his debut, so that's my favorite showing for him by default so far, but I really enjoyed him in the S2 finale, too. I think he AND Kara got the short end of the stick in Elseworlds, but I would've loved his showing a lot more if they had just left in this scene:

SuperRouth and Dark Raven like this.
  9. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Why did they take that out? That's one of the few times it shows Clark in a position of leadership giving advice instead of just following orders. Normally he seems to let everyone else lead the way and defers even to Oliver Queen. Here he was more the experienced hero. Did they not want him appearing this way or showing Oliver up?

flickchick85 likes this.
  10. SuperRouth Registered

Probably a time constraint but I’ve watched it since and seen loads of parts they could have removed to fit this in.

11. flickchick85 Admin of Might

Guggenheim’s gonna Guggenheim. As I’ve said before, he’s shown very little interest in the elements from Supergirl in any of the crossovers, as that world and its characters are the ones he had the least amount of involvement in (well that and BL, which he shows even less interest in). His babies get preferential treatment, basically. That’s one reason I’m hoping now that his flagship show is gone, he will no longer be running any future crossovers. The other reason being that he just sucks, lol.