F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody has Trump's ear regarding this that's all. He had to change his tune to keep his constituents happy or else he gets booted out.

This is all the Evangelicals ********. Trump could likely give two craps about trans people serving in the military.

It's not about the money for medical costs. They could simply ban the insurance from covering those procedures. But now families disrupted. 10,000 people's lives being up-ended.

nC1R9ND.jpg

This is all the Evangelicals ********. Trump could likely give two craps about trans people serving in the military.

Also the crusty old white men at the top of the chain of command. Those who are still having issues with women in the military.

It's not about the money for medical costs. They could simply ban the insurance from covering those procedures. But now families disrupted. 10,000 people's lives being up-ended.

nC1R9ND.jpg

I thought it was around 4-6 thousand transpeople were in the military. All for the mistaken belief that this might be a wedge issue in those states.

This week so far Trump has bullied Sessions online, told a bunch of children about an orgy on a boat.Told the Transgender community that they can no longer fight for their country they love. I feel like I'm missing else that he did this week.

Oh yeah and it's only Wednesday

Maybe he can discuss abortions at a Girl Scout rally next.

I'm not usually the type to wish violence on anyone, but...before this is all over, I hope someone punches him in the goddamn face and gets away with it.

Whenever I watch Trump speak I'm waiting for Captain America to rush into the frame from stage left and lay him out.

:(

I'm not usually the type to wish violence on anyone, but...before this is all over, I hope someone punches him in the goddamn face and gets away with it.

In your defense, has a more punchable face ever existed?

donald-trump-incapable-of-embarrassment-r_0.jpg

I was actually thinking of Eric when I typed my response, but was like, "Nope. His old man wins this contest every time."

Eric looks stupid, but his father looks smug, stupid, AND like an annoying, mustache twirling villain from Wacky Races.

I don't know how his defenders can say banning trans people from military including from non-combat roles isn't for political reasons.

What if a trans person is paying for their transition meds out of their own salary?
It is usually only a disruption because someone tries to oppose them. I bet if people didn't make a big deal out of someone being trans it wouldn't be a issue.

Ok, no way is this a coincidence anymore, Trump's definitely doing this on purpose. This is like the 5th time Trump has tweeted on the anniversary of an event doing the exact opposite. Like starting an argument with a civil rights icon on MLK day.

So 69 years ago to the day, June 26 1948, is the day our army was finally desegregated by Truman. 69 years later, Trump reintroduces descrimination to our armed forces. To...the....day. Like 5 times he's done this now.

I don't know how his defenders can say banning trans people from military including from non-combat roles isn't for political reasons.

What if a trans person is paying for their transition meds out of their own salary?
It is usually only a disruption because someone tries to oppose them. I bet if people didn't make a big deal out of someone being trans it wouldn't be a issue.

They are citing medical costs. Which should be something covered under their military insurance. I literally saw a GOP Rep try to claim it would be better to use the money for that (which was grossly over estimated) for planes.

Sort of along their ideas of not wanting to pay for someone else's birth control.

Though its not like Trump's ever been sensitive with timing. Felt like bringing out this old gem. On 9/11, hours after the World Trade Center fell, Trump bragged he now had the tallest building in New York.

Trump said in an interview with WWOR-TV in New York when asked whether his building had been damaged. "And then when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest."

Huckabee Sanders is going to have a FUN press briefing today...

If it's about the costs, then Trump stays in the White House a couple of weekends instead of flying somewhere, and it's paid for.

WH Press briefing atm.... Huckabee was just asked if Trans members of the US Military will be sacked because of their status.... and she refused to deny that that was going to happen.

I feel like a pie to the face would be more demeaning than a punch.

Huckabee is a robot on Coward setting....

Matt: Has a more punchable face (than Donald's Trump's) ever existed?

Boy Scout: Nope. Not ever.

Eric Trump: Hold my beer.

BigSpeak-Motivational-Speakers-Bureau-Eric-Trump.jpg

Is it just me or does Eric Trump's face sort of look like a Michael Myers mask?

3hzmRz.jpg

I'm past the point of decency with this man, so best to keep my comments to myself.

In your defense, has a more punchable face ever existed?

donald-trump-incapable-of-embarrassment-r_0.jpg

I hate Trump with every fiber of my being, but if you can see Mitch McConnell smile without wanting to slip on a pair of brass knuckles, you're a stronger man than I am...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"