F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That damn Interview movie Rogen and Franco made three years ago was nothing but foreshadowing, bro.

I have a serious question for some of the conservative members. I honestly want to know what was so awful during the Obama years? All I ever see online is people griping that the last years were so bad that it is now so great that Trump is in power. None of the fears they had under the Obama years were justified. The whole he’s gonna take our guns, we are going to have to convert Islam, etc. I didn’t agree with everything he did, just like every other President before him.

For me..
1) The ACA. I know a hell of a lot of folk who either LOST their provider/insurance plans cause the ACA jacked it up, or who were Cash based care people (paying in cash when they needed to see a doc) who cause of the ACA are now being punished (via the individual mandate), cause of it.

2) The whole 'this thug could have been my son', support of crooks, over cops. Hell, he went TO some funerals FOR those crooks, but never to a cops funeral?

3) Syria. HE made what, 2 redlines and not once kept them..

4) Made us imo MORE politically divided. Before Obama, i felt there was actualy MORE cooperation between the parties, and more civility between the voters for the parties.. During his time in, that civility went away, and got extremely heated during the trump-hillary run off.

5) Did more to raise our natl debt than all the prior presidents before him..

6) Encouraging Racial Polarization: No president ever had a better opportunity to encourage racial reconciliation than Obama. Instead, America’s first black president went in exactly the opposite direction and tried to create as much racial polarization as possible because he thought it benefited him politically. Unlike Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, Obama is subtler. His administration encouraged hatred of police, turned a blind eye to race riots and did nothing to slow down the incessant cries of “racism” from his supporters that greeted every disagreement with Obama’s policies.

and lastly 7) Arming a # of fed agencies that don't need to be.

That is why I feel obama was bad for our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"